TWDT Week 1 Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when is going even ratio sub-par, plus i was tked twice
    Last edited by PhyRe; 06-22-2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
      Just making a joke out of you being captain but rarely showing up, valid excuse or not.
      What a shame.

Thought you were commenting on his negative record in TWLD. And TWLJ. And TWLB.

Ez creatard.

AFK

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty View Post
        Haha Zazu I said I essentially don't pre-analyze anything if you read what I wrote =P
        o... I didn't fully read your post indeed. I just read some words, one of which was "psychologically"..

Originally posted by kthx
        Turban look, I have been in the twld finals and won every game in a twld season while playing every game 4v5. You can't talk back to me pubber.
        And to kthx, you didn't play much last season and you never played an important role.
        Summary:

Week1: 4-10 vs Mad
        Week2: 1-1 vs Serenity
        Week3: didn't play vs Dice
        Week4: didn't play vs Epidemic
        Week5: didn't play vs Thunder
        Week6: didn't play vs Wolf
        Week7: didn't play vs Shinobi
        Week8: didn't play vs Sage
        Week9: didn't play vs Fatal
        Week10: 0-3 vs Rapid
        Week11: 5-5 vs Warpath

Play offs:
        Round 1: didn't play vs Sage
        Round 2: didn't play vs Epidemic (first 2 rounds, 3rd round you went 0-0)
        Finals: didn't play vs Thunder
        TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
        4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
        4:vys> know it for sure
        4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
        3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
        3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

I played vs thunder but the bot crashed, considering your sig says "tw web developer" maybe you should have fixed the bot issues that cause important matches to crash instead of spending 30 minutes pulling up records.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            I played vs thunder but the bot crashed, considering your sig says "tw web developer" maybe you should have fixed the bot issues that cause important matches to crash instead of spending 30 minutes pulling up records.
            Maybe as it says "tw web developer" it should ring a bell in your head and you should realize that it's different from "tw bot developer" before you say anything.

And on top of that, I'm sure that if you were doing good before the bot crash they would have put you in again when the bot was back up. So my logical reasoning tells me you were choking again.
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

you have an excuse for everything Zazu.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

going to try some false-modesty like lofty/turban, it would make me elitee
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't make it for underground (rather, I woke up late and showed up halfway through the game). Won't happen this week. FWIW I thought it was a good read, thanks for doing this. Lookin' forward to following weeks if you're gonna do 'em.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                  X