Clear All

thats a story, not a song homo.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

20-9 vs a team with 1 wb, good job u def top 100 wb in tw

and i thought pl said u begged for 2 yrs, not 3 but whatever lol

hi humid
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

it rhymes.. possibly a poem?
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
          begged? went over 3 years without this game and was fine. could you do the same? probably not, considering 1 twdt loss has you this emotional, searching for answers

and i was probably unbanned because this game needs great players like me. you should be thanking PL for unbanning me and sucking my dick at the same time. i'm keeping this game alive. 20-9 vs your shitty twdt team, gg newbie. you mad? heard jaa is giving tips on how to be a good twdt cap

50-36...

but i don't care what the score says, you guys are hard
          Dude, Mythril unleashing the beast. I'm sure we will play them again in playoffs, just let the games count.
          A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Sure, count the games if you want, but I knew this week would be a disaster, but since I feel obligated as a Captain to be at every match, I rearranged plans specifically to make the games. Pretty lame to do that just to be screwed over by the zone not being properly informed and educated about the process/scheduling that was going to go on on Sunday. If multiple captains are making appeals I think it's pretty clear something went wrong and the games shouldn't count. On top of that, Humid himself said in game he was EXPECTING a lot of appeals so even he knew something wasn't quite even-keel about the whole thing. That says it all right there.

Comment

mythril, you are my hero.

Making draft that mad makes me want to have babies with you. GJ bro!

ps. draft suk dik
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

ya i'm def mad, prob mad as you when you lost to me last last sunday pos euro

anyway, games arent' going to count until humid tells us why he switched the games/who suggested the switch.
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

mythril get on my skill lvl b4 u talk

afk

Comment

y dis topick so noopi
                    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                      mythril get on my skill lvl b4 u talk

afk
                      mythril > u, as long as you dont show on sundays.
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                        went over 3 years without this game
                        no one actually believes that

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                          ya i'm def mad, prob mad as you when you lost to me last last sunday pos euro

anyway, games arent' going to count until humid tells us why he switched the games/who suggested the switch.
                          I think games will count until humid tells us otherwise... I don't see how it could be any other way, and I certainly don't see how you are the one in charge telling us the games aren't going to count... Just cause you picked a bad team with a bad show-up doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer...
                          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

yea, the rest of you terrible caps unlike pj who took into account holidays and WC finals when drafting his team...
                            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

What I have read so far

The only legitimate appeal that I have read is from Thrill stating that I didn't make the change of times more officially stated; however that is splitting hairs. Much like most of what has been stated. 22 minutes (since the DTD games started 8 minutes late) is jack shit for time, and those who turned up for DTD were the same people who turned up for DTB and DTJ with 92% accuracy (I counted) so don't pull that "my wbs came late bullshit on me", when I got pm's stating that people would appeal I took counteractive measures to prove all of you wrong.

Why this was done: At the start of the games (this was slightly my fault for getting into a BD that ended 8 mins b4 the league was set to begin) I was being pm'd by around 8 people asking a variety of things listing from: "omg we don't have enough to play basing" to "omg did you do my free agent transfer" to "omg where and how do i host this". Amidst that chaos, the we don't have enough's rung out to me more than others. I then asked who my hosts were for DTB, and found absolute silence (this means that only Tres and I were there). I, personally, enjoy playing the 1 match of competitive play that I get a week; and I also know that most of my hosts tend to show up for the 3 est games rather than the two (usually a half hour late). If DTD were to run, then I had 4 hosts in line (2 hosts play basing and chose, rightfully, to play rather than host). So I took a risk, adjusted the times of the two in an attempt to get more hosts so that I didn't have to host 2 or 3 matches. Unfortunately that risk amounted to nothing more than generating these appeals. I ended up hosting 3 matches while tres hosted one. That is why it occurred as it did, not because my team needed time for more players (we had 12 @ our DTD match).

As of now, I see no reason to replay any matches. What was done was done out of necessity in my opinion. I will say this though, there may be some freak circumstantial evidence that could generate a replay for DTB or DTD matches, however DTJ matches will in no circumstance be replayed.

As for you caps, I cannot replay every single week because of the slightest minutia which adjusts a match 22 minutes earlier than expected and thus rules out 1 player that you would have had. I am on a fixed schedule because of TWL.

In regards to some questions about my capabilities this year, I would say most of them are correct. I, due to ph quitting the game at least temporarily, was told that I must be prepared to run TWL; which I have been putting significant more effort and time into. This year as opposed to the last 2, I was asked to run this against my own intentions, rather than willingly running it. Thus, my availability and my desire has suffered. You can ask jaa and blackmage (probably the only two people to have ever cared about this league as much as I have), I have been slacking hardcore this year. If anyone feels my performance has been insufficient in any regards, feel free to ask tres to take over my role. He is more than capable and significantly available than I am. Sorry for my failures this season to all the new caps.
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

don't worry so much about twl, trust me when i say that as long as you make the right decisions initially (let the right number of squads in, don't let any squad in if paky dude is capping it, etc.) it will damn near run itself

and sorry for skipping out but there are just too many cancer cells and not enough chemo

you really should come to irc btw, pm me or ask stab or gen for details
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X