No announcement yet.

Week 3 Appeals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to these circumstances we've had, some things didn't go the way we planned it, but I think humid is doing the best he can and should remain in charge of twdt no matter what. Sure, it was messy last sunday, we had no warbirds on and some of our warbirds were busy playing their EG/DSB/whatever matches when we suddenly had to twdtd, but I won't appeal it and take our wb defeat like it is. Let's move on to next sunday and try to run twdt as smooth as we can again, with no mistakes in times and enough hosts to continue running it. I sure hope someone will take over as captain for emofucks, remove their inactive players from roster and fills them up with active waivers so we actually dont have to showup for forfeit matches every week anymore.
    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I said don't let anygames count cept for top5squad. fair enough imo. and lets move on! And ya someone save emofucks from oblivion.
      TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
      2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
      TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
      TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
      cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
      Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
        I sure hope someone will take over as captain for emofucks
        I took over emofucks. Just so theres no confusion I'll be straight up with everybody now. I ended up dropping every single person on my roster that has yet to show up to a game and sent a list to humid of people on the waivers list to replace them. I'm not even keeping track of the *'s, as I think it's rather pointless at this point, as I would obviously be dropping a lot more stars than I would be getting off waivers. It's still not going to be "fun" for me and my team, as we are quite likely to get raped for the remainder of the season but at least I'll be able to show a line to our games and introduce some new people to one of TWs competitive leagues.

In keeping with the tradition that was passed on to me I will close with 3 simple words. Eat shit faggots!

Comment

Hey lizard just send me a forum PM since I work most of the time but if its about me making games, I still have a few weeks left that I can make.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lizard i love u! U r in my sobe life water fuck ya!

FERY GRACEFUL WIT HONOR
            TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
            2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
            TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
            TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
            cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
            Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

i disagree i think that it's unfair to last minute bring the wb's game forward if there are problems due to a big holiday fair enough but postpone them an hour or half an hour and hope ppl dont log out and more hosts turn up or w/e. Communicate with the captains and try to work round it. Dont just post up an appeals thread wash your hands of it and go tough shit. The small number of ppl log in to find they missed the game yet had taken time out of their weekend (and a holiday if usa) through no fault of their own have a right to be pissed off as do the captains and that just weakens the league and make more ppl give up.

i think its tough to run the league these 2 weekends and i'm not calling for any changes in the structure just this decision was a pretty big err in judgement and if M_M god wasn't so happy the dutch are in the finals he would be appealing our wb match citing the poor performance of a certain person on his wb team that normaly bases going 1-10 that wouldn't have been in ><
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Props to you lizard. Get every decent waiver there's left and try to put up a competitive team, it's good for the league. This will also give a chance to some of the 'newer' players to play some TWDT games and see what they're being left out of so far. Will be good for TW's playerbase too. B)
                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I'm taking credit for Lizard Fuel stepping up. I stole his girlfriend away from him. She's pretty hot.
                  When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Jokes on you...i gave that bitch herpes

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                      I took over emofucks. Just so theres no confusion I'll be straight up with everybody now. I ended up dropping every single person on my roster that has yet to show up to a game and sent a list to humid of people on the waivers list to replace them. I'm not even keeping track of the *'s, as I think it's rather pointless at this point, as I would obviously be dropping a lot more stars than I would be getting off waivers. It's still not going to be "fun" for me and my team, as we are quite likely to get raped for the remainder of the season but at least I'll be able to show a line to our games and introduce some new people to one of TWs competitive leagues.

In keeping with the tradition that was passed on to me I will close with 3 simple words. Eat shit faggots!
                      sdg

Comment

Working...
                      X