Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatican do you ever get tired of trying to insult me so poorly I generally ignore it and accidentally giving me compliments while being too dumb to realize it?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• guy takes flying turd as a compliment

Comment

• guy doesn't understand why people troll.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Well you got me there, and I really don't. Why would someone be pleased to upset others simply for the sake of upsetting them? Sometimes I want to upset someone when they have an idea I disagree with. But you seem to take pleasure in telling all of us that you actively try to get people to hate you and forums and the game so much that they quit. You are staff and you try to get people to hate the game and quit playing it. Then you go on and on about how much you have done for it, I guess this is all trolling bullshit? The only thing all of us have in common is that we enjoy playing this game, we rely upon each other in order to play it, and here you are patting yourself in the back for trying to ruin it. I guess that the psychological reason trolls exist is because they are trying to get attention, they are trying to feel like they have a purpose or in some way affect others, I don't know. I have no idea why anyone would want you on their squad or on staff chat. 90% of your posts are you sucking your own dick about how great you are, not at the game because we all know you are shit, but with your many contributions to the game that you list over and over, and when finally someone calls you on it you post your defense of "oh I was just trolling you." Either way, you come off as a jackass. Congratulations, you have convinced us that you are a jackass, well done.

Comment

• I will do this in a list format.

1. Im not staff anymore and haven't been for quite a while.
            2. I invented freezetag and golden gun...
            3. I am a TWLD Champion
            4. I created Quicksand
            5. I was the best ER ever
            6. Survival of the fittest.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              I will do this in a list format.

1. Im not staff anymore and haven't been for quite a while.
              2. I invented freezetag and golden gun...
              3. I am a TWLD Champion
              4. I created Quicksand
              5. I was the best ER ever
              6. Survival of the fittest.
              1. How many countless seasons have you played TWLD and failed until you decided to join a stacked roster to win your title? You didnt even do good getting carried
              2. Title count Quicksand: ?
              3. pinkSTAR best ER ever

welcum to noopiville, population u - paul
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                1. How many countless seasons have you played TWLD and failed until you decided to join a stacked roster to win your title? You didnt even do good getting carried
                You do realize he doesn't have a medal to show for, right?

Comment

• where do i check the updated ratings?
                  LA

Comment

• got myself a new signature
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                      ^ This
                      he was an 8 warbird at best with his desktop, a 6 with his laptop.
                      Lol well I hit 9 on you in a duel after playing just base and jav for months on a laptop, so you should be less than me. And no one has had shit on me when I used my desktop. Stop telling yourself your good. Give it a week and we'll rematch the duel and I doubt you'll get 6 on me.
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                        because statistically he has been the best player in 2 of the past 3 DT seasons and the 2nd best in the 3rd. this is considering scores in all 3 leagues, not just basing. if you disagree, you're a moron, because there is enough statistical backing to support my side and make your side look dumb

and on top of that he has 1 thing that all captains value, and which has made him the 2nd and 3rd pick the past 2 seasons: he shows up every sunday (that is worth more than you can imagine)
                        But before this this twl and last twdt I have the 2nd best stats after ease in twl and twdt, so does that mean I get an auto good score?
                        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• hey vys did you get your twld title after literally spending 72 hours without break whining about it

Comment

• also, you have never been as good as riverside on this game

without cheats

Comment

• ps:

Comment

• y monkaria have envelope with vys written on it?
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X