Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not gonna lie, one of the reasons why I haven't been playing TWL this year is mainly because I don't want to sit inside and waste an entire day scheduled in the middle of the damn day on one of my only two days off to play a 30 minute match. This is one of the reasons why I have been more involved in HZ leagues lately, games on tuesday or wednesday at 9pm or 10pm where I am not wasting an entire fucking day makes much more sense to me. TWDT and TWL needs to adopt something like this so non-euro squads can play games where I don't feel like im taking up half my weekend to play it.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      why the fuck are we playing twl in the summer and draft tourney during peak active school months of the year I will never know
      this, also I voted never. twdt is gayer than aids
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

TWDT > TWL imo.
        TWL- A couple stacked teams dominate and its highly unlikely that anyone else will win.
        TWDT- Teams are fairly even so match outcomes are unpredictable.
        The season outcomes are much less predictable and therefore, in my opinion, much more interesting/fun.

Going into almost every match knowing the outcome is no fun.

suk dik banyas
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          but draft, don't you want to add to that glorious sig of yours?
          fuck you and your stupid limit. you people should about all my success.. not a quarter of it. #basedgod
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

If it is gonna be run again regardless, remove rescap
            2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
            2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
            2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

here's an idea, skip this fucking joke league and play twl GASP during september like we have been doing since 2000 and we all will have fun knowing we are playing a real league during real months of the year and not dedicating the peakest of the peak activity months in a gay ass league no one cares about except mother fucking infrared and lizard fuel i hate you guys huh wheres that option seriously you can play draft league next summer when no one is fucking here what the hell is wrong with you people

Comment

i would much rather get another TWL season running 1-2 months after this one ends rather than playing a random draft tournament.

Comment

i can tell you who won the last 6 TWLB's, I bet you wbs can tell me who won the last 6 TWLD's, and I bet the only people that remembers who won last year's draft tourny are the people who actually won, and no one remembers the year before that because this is a forgettable meaningless event that should not be played as often as TWL. We JUST WENT through the ranking bs thread drama omg I'm a 9 you're an 8 he's a 6 BULLSHIT which is the most interesting part of this god forsaken event. who was on your draft team last year do you remember I don't because it's just another chat with a bunch of people I don't care about I bid you good day sir seriously we just played this shit you are gonna make draft tourney twice a year now fuck you lizard you egomaniac why don't you go host zombies if you need to feel important but we're not waiting 8 months to play another twl after a fucking worthless summer league this game is about to die and your draft tourney aint gonna help anyone except the 8 sorry ass mother fuckers that want to cap this thing for the 15th time god damn

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    I would rather see if there's any real interest of having a new draft season and then make my decision.
                    Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                    despite however many votes "Never" may get, this league will happen again
                    nominating turban for head of draft league so he can postpone it and let TWD happen for a while and then TWL and then next summer when tw is god damn good and ready we can see what lizard fuel and kthx thinks my basing ranking is

Comment

vatican assassin, you're awesome!
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Vati just wants more chance of winning a TWLB title ^.^
                        Major Crisis

Comment

The only positive about TWDT is that it creates somewhat fair teams and gives people a chance to compete when they normally wouldn't be able to. That being said, the competition becomes a joke because people don't take it seriously so there really is no point. This game is dying so allow TWL to be held twice a year during peak times. If you must do TWDT, then do it in between the 2 TWLs or during the summer.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Two TWL's means TWL is double as fucking useless, and twice as many people won't show up for it every year. If the olympics were every six months would anyone give a shit, not that anyone really gives a shit anyways besides Canada getting a hardon for barely winning the only sport they are somewhat decent at. Get my point?
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

rather have a new TWL season and thereafter have every new TWL season start at the very same date. fucking hate summer leagues, rather have TWL running when people are actually active and can show.

Comment

yo were busy ppl, why don't we just skip twl regular/playoffs and move straight to the finals next season?

ld - fierce/thunder
                                lj - dice/thunder
                                lb - dice/penetrate

rest are trash at what they do
                                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X