No announcement yet.

Fall 2011 TWDT Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your rating has already gone up since I've posted this tarriskat.

And Waven, lol, if you want to not play a league based on incomplete ratings posted for fun and discussion, go for it.

"IM CONFUSED AND TERRIFIED OF CHANGE AND I DON'T BOTHER TO UNDERSTAND IT!"
    Last edited by Black Mage; 08-29-2011, 06:16 PM.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

how am i a 4... when i can play every league and dominate jav?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
        That is pretty much exactly what Apok was rated before in the old system. Great one league, decent 2nd league, not much play in 3rd league. He was 17th/283 (94th percentile), and now hes 14th/241 (94th percentile).

And neither Ease nor Mythril supplied ratings . Also, bear in mind what I said in the original post that not all raters have submitted their ratings or rated every player. There are also about 20 others who just signed up who do not have enough ratings yet (like Ease, Mythril, Eelam, Mattey, etc.). But I did take them into account with those Apok stats.
        Remind me plz how Apok did last season

Comment

It still doesn't make sense that M_M God and Apok are tied for rating in TWDT no matter how you slice it, lets just be honest.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also Riverside just won TWL and Teemo is rated 3 points higher?
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Captains are free to target players they think are undervalued. Many of your concerns will be corrected with more ratings coming in. The ratings are based on overall value and are a composition of ratings in each league, so it is pretty linear. Teemo plays 3x the number of leagues at a TWL level than Riverside. Riverside could probably play TWLB at a TWL level also if he committed more time to it and if his squad had qualified, and his rating will reflect that (I'd be surprised if he doesn't get up to 5 eventually).

There are currently 10 players who have submitted (or will submit in the coming days) ratings. Some people have done ratings for every league, and some have specialized and done only one league. If you'd like to submit ratings, contact me in game and I will tell you how to submit them to me.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I don't really understand this.

continuing on kthx's post, riverside wasn't even a starter in a mid-tier javsquad and failed to reach even twlb. wouldn't that make him like a 2*?

pretty awesome pickup if you ask me since he is dominant in warbirds.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

i have played twl in all 3 leagues, put me at 9 with mm89, tenure held me back

jk love tenure
                  7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

so... what you're all saying is that the rating system is inherently flawed.

welcome to twdt.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

p.s. with a rating like that, just give whatever team mega ends up on a full regular season bye

skip 'em straight to the playoffs

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

my goal this season is to get to playoffs with noone on my team being higher than 4*
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Here is the ratings curve. I think it's pretty much perfect. This was the result of 10 or so raters applying what they thought was the proper rating, and then just averaging them together. I didn't even tell raters how to rate besides a simple guideline. Obviously some individual ratings are a bit off, but we'll fix most of them by the time of the draft. By all means though, please keep pointing out off ratings. A few raters changed their minds, bumped up Riverside's base score by 1, and he's now a 5. Like I said, it's still a work in progress.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

i just think its kind of interesting that you have the top rating unfilled. so why does it even exist? who are you judging megaman89 against?
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It would be easier and faster to tell you which ratings are correct over which ratings are incorrect to be honest, but ill reserve judgement until all the information is in.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

thats what i would like to know as well jerome, i mean a system needs a baseline? if mm89 its a 10 whos the 10?
                                7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Working...
                                X