This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "IS HE A 5/6?" Cheat Sheet

I've compiled a cheat sheet for captains, ops, players to quickly look and determine every player's star level, separated by league, for each team.

TWDT-D:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

TWDT-J:

TWDT-B:
    top 100 basers list

huge props thank you

Comment

Thanks for this, it should help speed things up when checking rosters for 5 and 6 stars.
      killing newbs since 2002

Comment

zid is a nine in base? lolololol

Comment

lol agreed i should be a 10. only legends can break the tek record in lb finals while playing with massive glare

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
            I've compiled a cheat sheet for captains, ops, players to quickly look and determine every player's star level, separated by league, for each team.

TWDT-D:

TWDT-J:

TWDT-B:
            Good deal. Although as a 5* ("a lame ass macro"), I'm curious how the notification works about benching and being subbed/etc, and how we know as a player how that works. Example, if I show up a week, and I'm not needed by my team, how does that work, and how can I know that the proper procedure has been followed? That way it's fair for everyone.

Just asking since I'm new to this - never played a league, and sort of wanting to see what it's like, but if we have enough 5*s showing up, I know I wouldn't get picked.

Comment

As per requested by host mods, I've added Captains and Assistants to all 3 cheat sheets.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by Raver420; 07-06-2014, 11:29 PM. Reason: "I know its big"
                sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  As per requested by host mods, I've added Captains and Assistants to all 3 cheat sheets.
                  This is good, but I don't know if it answered my original question. I can take it off-this-thread of need be.

Comment

Originally posted by anti-lev propaganda View Post
                    This is good, but I don't know if it answered my original question. I can take it off-this-thread of need be.
                    Claus didn't answer your question.

Any subbed player must meet the TWDT rules. That means, 1 5* and 1 6* must be in the game (unless eliminated) at all times (in TWDT-D and TWDT-J), and 1 5* and 2 6* must be in the game at all times (in TWDT-B). So you can't add a 5*/6* then sub them out for a 7*/8*/9*/10*.
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

i dont think he was asking that either... if im understanding it:

if your team currently has a 5* player in a league that shows every week and is capable, the captain has no current incentive to play a different 5* in that league beyond just wanting to give experience to other players. That cap can then report to the powers that be that he has extras, but there really isnt anything forcing him to play other 5* players if hes already got one that shows and he likes.

as far as the subbing rules go, i think its already been answered. you can only sub a 6* with a 5* or a 6* and you can only sub a 5* with another 5*

was that what you were asking?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

in addition, i see no good way to fix that this season. there are clearly better and more capable 5* players than others. just the way it is. if there were designations that also went for 1-4*s you could identify those individuals, but right now the system in place wouldnt know what to do with them. the system we have now is basically a 1/2/3 system. for the dueling events you need a level 1 player and a level 2 player or at least two level 1 players to have a legal line. in base its the same thing except you must play at least two level 2 players and one level 1. the 1s are the 5* players with the 2s being 6* players. 3s are just anyone rated 7 or above.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by anti-lev propaganda View Post
                          Good deal. Although as a 5* ("a lame ass macro"), I'm curious how the notification works about benching and being subbed/etc, and how we know as a player how that works. Example, if I show up a week, and I'm not needed by my team, how does that work, and how can I know that the proper procedure has been followed? That way it's fair for everyone.

Just asking since I'm new to this - never played a league, and sort of wanting to see what it's like, but if we have enough 5*s showing up, I know I wouldn't get picked.
                          Here's my interpretation of your question's answer:

The only way to know whether or not the proper procedure (ie. that one 6* and 5* for DTJ AND DTD and 2 6* and 1 5* for DTB) is being followed, is
                          1) Check the player ratings of every player that has been added in the match
                          2) Wait for the possibility of staff intervention during / after the match, which may result from not following said procedure

Secondly, I apologize if this is not true, but I remember reading somewhere in the preliminary TWDT threads this year that Claus offered to find a replacement team for any (5* or 6*) player that shows every week and gets consistently benched.

Hope that helps.
                          sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

anti-lev, at least 1 5* must be played every match, if the team already has another 5* available and the cap constantly chooses them to play then you can be made available to any team that does not have a 5* present (except for the team you are facing that match). So far, most teams have had at least 1 5* online for each match.
                            At each time slot there are 4 matches to be played, so a minimum of 8 5* should be playing, though in each league there are at least 30 5* rated players.

If you are turning up each match and not being played you can request to be moved to a different team, if you and claushouse feel you would see more game play. However please do keep in mind that there are usually more than a dozen 5* players online and only 8 are likely to be played, so even transferring you still may not get a chance to play.
                            killing newbs since 2002

Comment

I counted 72 5* warbirds, 85 5* javelins and 85 5* basers, even if a only a quarter of these show there will still be some that probably won't get to play.
                              killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X