HOT or NOT -- WEEK 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MHz View Post
    Pretty nice write up, except Boblemoche is a really solid 5* shark. And I had no subs for my twdtb game and had to play with an extra low-vp player, so not much choice really ; )
    Thanks. Ya I just couldn't figure out who to give the NOT to, thought your team played well, the criticism wasn't really grounded in fact, he played fine
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      Thanks. Ya I just couldn't figure out who to give the NOT to, thought your team played well, the criticism wasn't really grounded in fact, he played fine
      hulk>WHO IS BOBLINMIN

lol that just summed it up
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

My spidering was great, but the rest of my spiders wanted to camp under the base after the sharks had pushed in.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

used to be u had to yell UNDER!!! UNDER!!!! UNDER!!!! to spids in fr battles

now u gotta threaten to axe them just to get them to go over the bar
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

oh yeah, tell me about it.

basing is nowadays (at least most of the time) treated like some sort of "defend the king and yourself" type of game where everyone wants to play the sniper as its the safest option. it is all to boost their KD statistics, and to get a decent score. granted teams do need support players, but only one or two at best, not four to five.

you are at a huge disadvantage as a single assault against four safe spray and pray players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              used to be u had to yell UNDER!!! UNDER!!!! UNDER!!!! to spids in fr battles

now u gotta threaten to axe them just to get them to go over the bar
              http://i.imgur.com/T9UlKR9.gif
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                oh yeah, tell me about it.

basing is nowadays (at least most of the time) treated like some sort of "defend the king and yourself" type of game where everyone wants to play the sniper as its the safest option. it is all to boost their KD statistics, and to get a decent score. granted teams do need support players, but only one or two at best, not four to five.

you are at a huge disadvantage as a single assault against four safe spray and pray players.
                it's just a matter of timing - when spids overcamp like that, it's all about waiting for their sharks to push across the fr. of course the spids dont follow, and they've been shooting streams, so you can wedge yourself between nme sharks/nme spids and then one/two-shot as many low-nrg spiders as you can see, and if you don't wipe out the entire spid line you definitely send them retreating.

i wish people still nerded out on basing theory, because the game is still changing
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I still nerd out on basing theory - but if I told you my secrets I'd have to kill you

Comment

ive always enjoyed the writeups claus, good stuff
                    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      yes do not write hot or nots

write hot or not​s
                      Yes, Shakespeare didn't write "To be or hot to be", he wrote "to be or NOT to be".
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Thx for the awesome write up, yet again!

Feels good to be player of the week. You will see my name there again when they playoffs start.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Great writeup... You could still spice it up more if you asked captains who will win before the game starts (gather comments). Imagen if zidane said, this game will be easy, we won't lose then the opposite actually happens (though I doubt that). Yeah if you could somehow gather comments pre and post game (that would be sexy).
                          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                            Great writeup... You could still spice it up more if you asked captains who will win before the game starts (gather comments). Imagen if zidane said, this game will be easy, we won't lose then the opposite actually happens (though I doubt that). Yeah if you could somehow gather comments pre and post game (that would be sexy).

Alt + Tab, Copy and paste
                            INSERT COOL SAYING OR QUOTE HERE

Thats right....i can..

▲▲

Comment

Working...
                            X