TWDT 2016 Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2016 Ratings

Ratings have been updated for TWL 20 and TWDT 2015 performances. It's just a quick and dirty update to have a starting point, once a larger number of signups are in, I'll do a more thorough pass with a small group of players.

Green rating means the players rating has gone up, Red means down.

The ratings pages are locked, and we will be releasing the official Ratings for TWDT 2016 on Wednesday, January 6th, 2016.

2016 TWDT-D Ratings

2016 TWDT-J Ratings

2016 TWDT-B Ratings
    Last edited by ogron; 12-05-2015, 07:31 AM.
    top 100 basers list

c'mon dude, I'm way overrated

Comment

So zid plays only 1 ship in basing and not even all that well yet he is "more valuable" in basing than Henry Saari, Hulk, turban, downfall (better shark), skat, jack, sphinx, wbm, mhz (better shark), oder (better shark), zizzo, megalo, hellkite, tabarnak (way better shark), necro, undercut, porkjet (way better shark), sprained, dreamwin, MM, menel (better shark), LF (better shark), mean gene, mango, etc.... Yes I just listed every single 8* that is a better baser. If all these people are 8s he should be a 7 or 6 but if he remained an 8 all those people should be 9s+. I get that you need a spot on a squad during the year and overrating ease and zid is one way to do that but it seems like somebody needs to wake up and apologize. I know the list is "tentative" and I only picked out one grossly overestimated number but I hope for the sake of parity these get quite a bit closer to reality in all 3 leagues by the time next season rolls around, assuming the sysops dont destroy what we have left before then.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
        So zid plays only 1 ship in basing and not even all that well yet he is "more valuable" in basing than Henry Saari, Hulk, turban, downfall (better shark), skat, jack, sphinx, wbm, mhz (better shark), oder (better shark), zizzo, megalo, hellkite, tabarnak (way better shark), necro, undercut, porkjet (way better shark), sprained, dreamwin, MM, menel (better shark), LF (better shark), mean gene, mango, etc.... Yes I just listed every single 8* that is a better baser. If all these people are 8s he should be a 7 or 6 but if he remained an 8 all those people should be 9s+. I get that you need a spot on a squad during the year and overrating ease and zid is one way to do that but it seems like somebody needs to wake up and apologize. I
        You're an idiot. The ratings this year were aggregates of the captains. Not a single person rated you higher than Zidane. Get over yourself.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          You're an idiot. The ratings this year were aggregates of the captains. Not a single person rated you higher than Zidane. Get over yourself.
          I'm just one out of the many I listed that are leaps and bounds better than he is (as I proved yet again with season stats) but that is not the point here. You are essentially saying he is as impactful in a shark as ph, a2m and cranium are and even moreso than any of those 8 stars I listed such as tabarnak, porkjet, mhz, downfall, etc. which is not only extremely comical but also an insult to everyone I just listed. He even played more than half his games with arguably the best shark in the league this year in ph and still couldnt post top 3 in anything. Since its the only ship he plays in basing its safe to assume that as a 9 star he is considered (by only you) to be equally the best shark in the league, tied with a2m and ph who also only play shark, and also is more valuable than people like mhz, MM, dreamwin, pork, (and me) etc who are not only better in shark but can play other ships when needed too. Hell you even had him as a 7 in warbird which he is also not capable of playing in but higher than Rough (6) on your own team who has some serious TWLD experience from the Syndicate days.

Take me out of the equation entirely because Im already the best rated 6* wb in the league aside from rough who has no business being a 6 either but also the most underrated overall according to your own "top 100" stats. The only one with a lower overall * count that placed higher than me on your list is Kira who played 3 weeks and 7-10 games more than I did so I'm content with being undervalued for more playtime. I don't even play this game anymore aside from 1 day a week after 6 months off and even a rusty me is good enough. The whole point here is to point out the blatant fellatio taking place. He is nothing without mattey and/or ph and to have him listed above all of those people is a travesty. I likely wont be back in ss after this next week or 2 so idc either way but I figured I had 1 last essay in me tp prove myself right yet again. It makes me happy when you try to fight back.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

LF.....the ratings are compiled for each league by the 8 selected team captains as well as a handful of other players who are considered experienced in their selected leagues, and this is then averaged out to give every individual rating for players in TWDT. If you aren't happy with the ratings you should shout at all 8 captains + the others who put their personal ratings on each player, not Ogron. Ratings will never be perfect for every single player, everyone has differing views on what they consider to be top players in each league (I could vs someone who every match I've played against in wb goes 10-10 but against any other team he went 17-8, Id have a different perception on that player than everyone else).

Not only that but this thread was started to give a heads up on ratings changes and a step forward to further improve the overall accuracy of TWDT ratings for each players for the next season, which is only a good thing.

Edit: Although I do think it's a little early given we still have the semi-finals and finals to play and a whole TWL season coming that could change alot of players ratings
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

could i go back to 6* thx
              5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
              1:Cig <er>> ROFL
              1:fiS> LOL
              1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

666 yeah now that fits me
                Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                waxer> LOl,no
                waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

just making sure, so these new ratings won't be making a difference with this years TWDT?

Comment

Originally posted by LaSenza View Post
                    just making sure, so these new ratings won't be making a difference with this years TWDT?
                    this has no impact on this year's TWDT. the captains rated and then drafted those players, i've modified zero ratings.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      LF.....the ratings are compiled for each league by the 8 selected team captains as well as a handful of other players who are considered experienced in their selected leagues, and this is then averaged out to give every individual rating for players in TWDT. If you aren't happy with the ratings you should shout at all 8 captains + the others who put their personal ratings on each player, not Ogron.
                      lol, he doesn't get it, despite it being repeatedly explained to him. he's shouting at me that zidane is a 6 in wb and that im biased, when i rated zidane a 6 in wb this year. he's a 7 because it's an aggregate and others rated him higher than i did.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

zid"7.2rpd"ane
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You guys are really, really daft if you still think this is about me

Comment

u mad

Comment

A quick scan of the TWDT-B ratings

-Children a 6 -- he should be 7 (decent spid)
                              -24 is a 7 -- he should be a 6
                              - Mango is a 7 -- he should be a 8 (he is a good spider and a good terrier definitely should be an 8, especially seeing the other 7s listed)
                              -Mikkiz is a 10 -- he should be a 9 (only 1 ship, terr + basejav cintra is a 9 and he can spider nicely too, also mikkiz laggot sometimes)
                              - Turban is a 8 -- he should be a 9 (how is turban a guy who can play spider terr (at an elite level) and shark (decent) rated lower than zidane? lol dkm
                              - Midoent is a 6 -- he should be a 8 (no one knows how good this guy actually is, but he's pro, he's just always fkn laggy)
                              - Zidane is a 9 -- he should be an 8? (whichever caps thought zidane deserved a 9, lol.................................)
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X