got em, thanks!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Ison is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ison View Post
        Ison is on.

I see what you did there.
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Ison View Post
          Ison is on.
          On deez nutz

Comment

Today i woke up and broke the yoke when i flipped an over easy egg. It pissed me off so i right hooked the fridge in half. Then i ran in place for 3 hours. Then around noon i was so tough that i found the biggest dude and uppercut his jaw off. A little later i was called into work because im so intense.. so i grabbed Meg by the throat and threw her in her car and screamed DRIVE!!! She started her car real quick. At work i drank raw beef blood and mean mugged every customer there to let them know who is in charge. After work i stood atop a floating log that was on fire and rode it down the river all the way to my house. On the way i needed protein so i ripped out a huge carp and ate it raw. When i walked in the house i beat up everyone in the living room because they were listening to nickelback and eating salads. Then i showered in bleach and transmission fluid. After a 2 hour long cleansing i went to sleep while croutching and ready for anything. Nobody came in to fight me obviously. SIGN ME UP!
            Last edited by olde; 12-08-2015, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
              Today i woke up and broke the yoke when i flipped an over easy egg. It pissed me off so i right hooked the fridge in half. Then i ran in place for 3 hours. Then around noon i was so tough that i found the biggest dude and uppercut his jaw off. A little later i was called into work because im so intense.. so i grabbed Meg by the throat and threw her in her car and screamed DRIVE!!! She started her car real quick. At work i drank raw beef blood and mean mugged every customer there to let them know who is in charge. After work i stood atop a floating log that was on fire and rode it down the river all the way to my house. On the way i needed protein so i ripped out a huge carp and ate it raw. When i walked in the house i beat up everyone in the living room because they were listening to nickelback and eating salads. Then i showered in bleach and transmission fluid. After a 2 hour long cleansing i went to sleep while croutching and ready for anything. Nobody came in to fight me obviously. SIGN ME UP!
              Dis guy amazing!
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

So we've reached 150 signups in 9 days (16.6 per day), that's the quickest since I've been head of TWDT (2014, 2015, 2016).

We hit 150 signups in 14 days (10.7 per day) last season. This year's signups may simply be front loaded and mean nothing, but it does seem like a good sign, and a bird in hand is worth in two in the bush. Inevitably we'll regress to the mean, but if we can get similar numbers to the past few seasons it will be a success.

We've improved the scheduling, the structure, and several other things, and I think this will be one of the best TWDT seasons in memory, assuming we get 200+ people by draft day (Sunday, January 10th), and around 250+ by the Free Agency draft (Sunday, January 31st -- the last day you can sign up.)

With over 30 days to go, hundreds of messages in people's inboxes to sign up as they head home for Christmas and log on, the optimist in me says we could beat the signup numbers from each of the past four years.

Tell your friends to signup, and let's get this thing going
                top 100 basers list

Comment

I have to say, despite getting ready to get mowed over by rookie captain sensation, I am always impressed with the amount of effort and success you put into this Claus. Thanks for your hard work and dedication my bro.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Last edited by olde; Today at 06:26 AM.

That was almost badass...
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

please sign up Ice Boss, hes Golfer from EG

also pao, hes Blood Line from EG

Comment

Please sign up Kim from Mystic Kingdom
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

yo, sign me up please.
                          Season 5 TWL-B champion (Light)
                          Season 8 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                          Season 10 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                          Season 11 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                          Season 15 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                          Season 16 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)

Comment

cud play
                            5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                            1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                            1:fiS> LOL
                            1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Add me thx bai
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

plz remove me from the list, I won't be around

Comment

Working...
                                X