This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtine View Post
    And guess what? He fuked up again. Oh, I give up.

I'm in Stung Stingers, if anyone doesn't know. That table up there is just lying. Gj claus, keep it up!
    Maybe you got removed on purpose and are now 10 stars in every ship?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You've signed up on multiple aliases (against the rules), making our job harder (Heaven's job is aliases, not mine). You can either inform TWDT ops of every name you've signed up with, or you can get banned for trying to play on multiple names.

Getting extremely tired of your shit, I recommend you stop acting like a petulant child, simply not gonna put up with it.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Wait, so are these like pre-made teams for the low stars? So does that mean the point of the draft is for higher stars and then they will be added to the list?? I'm confused.
        idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
          Wait, so are these like pre-made teams for the low stars? So does that mean the point of the draft is for higher stars and then they will be added to the list?? I'm confused.
          He did this last year, instead of the draft lasting and extra 2 hours, he puts all of us 5-7 stars in a random package. The caps just draft 1 package instead of going 10 more rounds.

Worked out great last year.
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I wasn't crying about aliases being overpowered but about Claus not doing his job to check who is aliased and who isn't, thus having 20+ players more in TWDT as there should be. Just shows you how much he really cares about this tournament.
            1. stop fucking crying cause youre in a low star package
            2. it wasn't claus who checked the aliases, it was me, and in the signup thread it in fucking italic letters that if you signed up with more than 1 alias to let one of us know and you're too stupid and lazy to do that adding more pointless work for us then u sit crying why there's multiple aliases on the signup list. im not home sitting infront of my PC 24/7 to check everyone signup to make sure they didn't signup already.
            3. your comment about there being 20+ more players in TWDT as there should be is completely false and instead u need to do something better with your time.
            4. claus/turban have put in countless hours which you have no clue about so stfu when you're of no use and are making things harder for no reason.
            5. if he really didn't care about TWDT being successful you think he would host it at all? yet alone make it appealing and interesting with themes and HoN?
            6. if you don't want to play just say it instead of wasting our time with replying to your idiotic claims.
            3:BOMBED> got donuts
            3:BOMBED> how jealous
            3:Heaven> how american
            3:BOMBED> ??????????
            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              1. stop fucking crying cause youre in a low star package
              Can I cry cuz I'm not?
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

am sry wud like 2 confess dat im actually = wiibimbo = axwell = exalt = eren = jebass = raizin = dominate = pee pee sock so plz remoof my 500 aliases from da packages
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                  He did this last year, instead of the draft lasting and extra 2 hours, he puts all of us 5-7 stars in a random package. The caps just draft 1 package instead of going 10 more rounds.

Worked out great last year.
                  O, k thanks
                  idkidc1233

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL my boi kyler n his package thooooo
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      LOOOOOOOOOOOOL my boi kyler n his package thooooo
                      tilts a little left but its not that funny
                      7:jerome> wasabi peas
                      7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

Originally posted by kyler View Post
                        tilts a little left but its not that funny

Comment

First of all, u Heaven are a dumbass. Even worse than claus I imagine. I signed up here first and then in TWDT arena and instantly informed claus about it. Nothing. Then, General Aladeen talked to me about aliases and I told him I signed up on two. He said cool.
                          Again nothing happened. And then, just before the ratings were announced, I talked to Shadowmere cuz this still wasn't fixed and told him to tell claus I'm gonna play on Axwell. He said ok.
                          And guess what? Nobody checked that I told people 3 times that I'm aliased and playing on Axwell. So stop telling me that I'm crying and instead look in the mirror you ungrateful little cunt.

As for TWDT goes: am playing on Axwell and am in the Stungs Stingers package, as was originally planned.
                          If you got any complaints, please talk to Claus. He is da man!
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

So stop telling me that I'm crying and instead look in the mirror you ungrateful little cunt.

This word... I do not think it means what you think it means.
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

First of all, u Heaven are a dumbass. Even worse than claus I imagine. I signed up here first and then in TWDT arena and instantly informed claus about it. Nothing. Then, General Aladeen talked to me about aliases and I told him I signed up on two. He said cool.
                              Again nothing happened. And then, just before the ratings were announced, I talked to Shadowmere cuz this still wasn't fixed and told him to tell claus I'm gonna play on Axwell. He said ok.
                              And guess what? Nobody checked that I told people 3 times that I'm aliased and playing on Axwell. So stop telling me that I'm crying and instead look in the mirror you ungrateful little cunt.

As for TWDT goes: am playing on Axwell and am in the Stungs Stingers package, as was originally planned.
                              If you got any complaints, please talk to Claus. He is da man!

lol irl.
                              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

as usual... Claus doing terrible job. what a suprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X