This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Healt View Post
    as usual... Claus doing terrible job. what a suprise.
    that's rich, coming from a cheater running our fantasy hockey league and changing the rules midway through the season and removing the bye to the semis for the #1 and #2 seeds while im #1.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

The amount of hate I get running this league is ridiculous, attacking me over a pair of aliases that slipped into the low-star packages when I'm not a mod and don't have alias-checking powers, and things that would have been caught before the draft anyway.

These forums are such a fucking cancer, all the worst people just come on with their negativity. We should go back to Aura running TWDT in 2012 cheating for his own team and compromising the integrity of the league or K A N E's ineptitude in 2013 running the league into the ground and not even finishing the jav finals and leaving player star levels as whatever their FA bid was, so if you big 5-stars on a good player and won him, you could use him as your low-star.

Then we can go back to shady FA bidding, the ability to drop players so there are 60 people without a team so their captain can gain stars to bid, no live draft-slot selection, a single 5-Star spot as the only opening for low star players, no Hot or Not, no massive draft previews, no borrowing, not selecting and vetting the best possible captains, having no TWDT history page, or TWDT medals on the site.

But no, Healt and wiibimbo are right, I'm doing a shitty job as usual.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        The amount of hate I get running this league is ridiculous, attacking me over a pair of aliases that slipped into the low-star packages when I'm not a mod and don't have alias-checking powers, and things that would have been caught before the draft anyway.

These forums are such a fucking cancer, all the worst people just come on with their negativity. We should go back to Aura running TWDT in 2012 cheating for his own team and compromising the integrity of the league or K A N E's ineptitude in 2013 running the league into the ground and not even finishing the jav finals and leaving player star levels as whatever their FA bid was, so if you big 5-stars on a good player and won him, you could use him as your low-star.

Then we can go back to shady FA bidding, the ability to drop players so there are 60 people without a team so their captain can gain stars to bid, no live draft-slot selection, a single 5-Star spot as the only opening for low star players, no Hot or Not, no massive draft previews, no borrowing, not selecting and vetting the best possible captains, having no TWDT history page, or TWDT medals on the site.

But no, Healt and wiibimbo are right, I'm doing a shitty job as usual.
        Why do you care at all what Healt or wiibimbo say?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Just told Shadowmere today AGAIN that I'm playing on Axwell and for Stung's Stingers. Hope you saw this now. Still, go fuk urself claus.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

A few caps have brought up some balance concerns, and suggested several changes, which I've put into motion to provide better overall packages for the league. I am moving 3 players: Sulla, Haltaffin, and Raminator.

Sulla (Spudnik) is moving to (Kylerdashians)
            Raminator (Kylerdashians) is moving to (Viops)
            Haltaffin (Jebass) is moving to (Wii Bimbos)

Everyone I've shown the changes to seems to prefer this version, so unless something extraordinary is brought to light, this is the final change to the packages.

Good luck!
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              The amount of hate I get running this league is ridiculous.
              You've done a great job running TWDT and I'm sure most would agree. Don't let the trolls get to you.
              JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
              JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
              mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
              mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                You've done a great job running TWDT and I'm sure most would agree. Don't let the trolls get to you.
                +1

imo TWDT is the best organized and most fun to play league in TW at this moment
                Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                  +1

We should be happy someone is giving up his time to organize this.
                  2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                  2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                  2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                  2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                  2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                  2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                  2:Miksel> elim 3
                  2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                  2:Morgane> LOL
                  2:Enflame> haha
                  2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                    1. stop fucking crying cause youre in a low star package
                    2. it wasn't claus who checked the aliases, it was me, and in the signup thread it in fucking italic letters that if you signed up with more than 1 alias to let one of us know and you're too stupid and lazy to do that adding more pointless work for us then u sit crying why there's multiple aliases on the signup list. im not home sitting infront of my PC 24/7 to check everyone signup to make sure they didn't signup already.
                    3. your comment about there being 20+ more players in TWDT as there should be is completely false and instead u need to do something better with your time.
                    4. claus/turban have put in countless hours which you have no clue about so stfu when you're of no use and are making things harder for no reason.
                    5. if he really didn't care about TWDT being successful you think he would host it at all? yet alone make it appealing and interesting with themes and HoN?
                    6. if you don't want to play just say it instead of wasting our time with replying to your idiotic claims.
                    +1 this made me LOL
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Where do I go to see the teams? TW gave some announcement that I didn't click, but I don't see it anywhere on forums or TWDT website.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...K2w/edit#gid=0

Thats the best I can give you atm, probably a better list coming soon

Comment

just logged on to say:

shut the FUK up wiibimbo
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                            +1

imo TWDT is the best organized and most fun to play league in TW at this moment
                            Agree with this 100 percent! It's fun watching captains play with their lineups using the star ratings while managing their roster and making trades to better themselves where it's needed. Strategic planning, something TWL lacks.

Comment

Working...
                            X