X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Pressure ? fired from Pandora Oct. 2, 2012 - 17:51[/B]
    My man pulled up an axing from 2012...... LOL, just punch your self in the dik, because you clearly dont need it.

Thx for allowing the laffs while i take my morning paid work dookie. #Spacedrama

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
      Your team won two LB finals for you and all of a sudden you think you are skilled. Tiny could have won in terr behind Dark this season.
      This would have been more insulting. Plus I was on burn.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
        nvm i'll sit lol take me off F/A ty for the nice rating tho +1
        I will trade you my rating Right meow. Lower rating would give me better FA pick.

+8-10 is just ego boost. There is no limits..

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I was happy to spider all season, I had a guaranteed starting spider spot the entire way through.
          No you didnt

and u only ended up terring because cape purposely stop showing, because he really didnt want to help burn at all. Since u werent really needed at spider and were our second best terr, you kept the spot, and might i add, u did your part and played quite good. Dont change the facts tho, because if cape wanted to play and show during playoffs, u would end up watching us win an lb from the bench, since u were our 6/7th spid.

rip
          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Only one way to solve this. Lets all stack squads and find out who's the best? This we can make sure no one else wants to compete. Dice already started stacking, who's next?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              Only one way to solve this. Lets all stack squads and find out who's the best? This we can make sure no one else wants to compete. Dice already started stacking, who's next?
              Zoo will be next lolol
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                No you didnt

and u only ended up terring because cape purposely stop showing, because he really didnt want to help burn at all. Since u werent really needed at spider and were our second best terr, you kept the spot, and might i add, u did your part and played quite good. Dont change the facts tho, because if cape wanted to play and show during playoffs, u would end up watching us win an lb from the bench, since u were our 6/7th spid.

rip

Maybe you missed the fight in chat after the Dudgeon game week 3? Zid told Cape to shape up and start practicing terr, Cape suggested Zidane should bench himself for ph because he sucks, and it ended with him telling Cape he's benched and to not bother showing up again.

I started every game in TWLB in spider until I got put into terr, although after I had terred for awhile and given how well all our spiders played that would likely push me back to 6/7th -- if that's what you mean then I agree -- if I got replaced in terr I would be on the bench at that point in the season. I'm not changing the facts, though. Zid said big changes were happening after we lost to Dudgeon and he was going to shuffle our lineup. I asked if I was going to get benched in spider and he said we're either winning or losing with me in. Despite what people think, Zid is a good guy. It had nothing to do with him thinking I'm better than any of our other spiders, it's simply he wanted to win with his bros.

I can't speak to hypotheticals of Cape showing. I lobbied for Cape after Week 3 because he's the clutchest terr in the zone and because I didn't want to get caught in no man's land of having to terr for a few weeks and losing my spider spot then Cape returning -- which is exactly what happened.

He put me in a position where I had to perform and win every game in terr or get benched. He caused me to lose my spider spot, which was frustrating, but he had the good grace to not show to Finals and have me looking over my shoulder constantly, for which I'm thankful.
                Last edited by ogron; 01-27-2016, 08:04 PM. Reason: grammar
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Can we just skip twl and just have Dice vs Dark this sunday, after twdt is over. Wasting everyones time here in basing

Maybe you missed the fight in chat after the Dudgeon game week 3? Zid told Cape to shape up and start practicing terr, Cape suggested Zidane should bench himself for ph because he sucks, and it ended with him telling Cape he's benched and to not bother showing up again.

I started every game in TWLB in spider until I got put into terr, although after I had terred for awhile and given how well all our spiders played that would likely push me back to 6/7th -- if that's what you mean then I agree -- if I got replaced in terr I would be on the bench at that point in the season. I'm not changing the facts, though. Zid said big changes were happening after we lost to Dudgeon and he was going to shuffle our lineup. I asked if I was going to get benched in spider and he said we're either winning or losing with me in. Despite what people think, Zid is a good guy. It had nothing to do with him thinking I'm better than any of our other spiders, it's simply he wanted to win with his bros.

I can't speak to hypotheticals of Cape showing. I lobbied for Cape after Week 3 because he's the clutchest terr in the zone and because I didn't want to get caught in no man's land of having to terr for a few weeks and losing my spider spot then Cape returning -- which is exactly what happened.

He put me in a position where I had to perform and win every game in terr or get benched. He caused me to lose my spider spot, which was frustrating, but he had the good grace to not show to Finals and have me looking over my shoulder constantly, for which I'm thankful.
                  jeez why dont you just suck zids dick already

Comment

I will not be playing beam the rest of the season. Apparently there are "rules" in place to keep me from benching him? Do what you want Ogron, but I will not be playing him.

6:Ogron> if he benches u again this weekend i will

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Olé!
                      Last edited by Stayon; 01-29-2016, 05:36 PM. Reason: ?
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

I will not be playing beam the rest of the season. Apparently there are "rules" in place to keep me from benching him? Do what you want Ogron, but I will not be playing him.

Would be weird if u did anything about this Ogron. Since beam told us himself that he is not gonna show/play anymore for Tiny's team cuz he got subbed out with 1-5. So its pretty much his own choice that he is benched now.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Wait... What? There's a rule against benching Beam? You're joking, right? I'd laugh in Claus' face if he tried enforcing that garbage. There's no rule against benching players for however long as you want. You can bench Ogron for the entire season if you'd like, and he can't do shit about it. If he did do something like make up a rule, then all anyone has to do is kick him out as head of TWDT. He's just a player, not staff or anything else. He doesn't even have access to TWDT website.

tl;dr Ogron can't make up new rules or enforce them if all the players simply ignore them. He has no ability to do anything about it outside of all of the players agreeing to the changes.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Deep breaths, Exalt. Deep breaths.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Deep breaths, Exalt. Deep breaths.
                              Lol you're the one making up retarded rules to help a player like Beam play.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You're making a lot of assumptions based on hearsay.

I've never seen anyone flip out so hard and make such grandiose speeches full of anger and anti-establishment rhetoric based on nothing.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X