This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Wait... What? There's a rule against benching Beam? You're joking, right? I'd laugh in Claus' face if he tried enforcing that garbage. There's no rule against benching players for however long as you want. You can bench Ogron for the entire season if you'd like, and he can't do shit about it. If he did do something like make up a rule, then all anyone has to do is kick him out as head of TWDT. He's just a player, not staff or anything else. He doesn't even have access to TWDT website.

tl;dr Ogron can't make up new rules or enforce them if all the players simply ignore them. He has no ability to do anything about it outside of all of the players agreeing to the changes.
    Problem is If u kicked clausehouse as head of twdt... Then it'll most likely be the end of twdt for good. The fact that he organises this event in such a fantastic way and gives a write up summary of the games each week while doing it all for free (out of his time) is incredible and I srsly doubt he can be replaced.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I was told to come here because this thread is where all the ladies are hanging out. Sup? :love:

Comment

well, think about it from this perspective.

each team has 26 to 28 players, and that number will increase after the free agency draft. you can't possibly promise every player to play games because, you know, only 5 can play in TWDT-D and TWDT-J, and 8 in TWDT-B. i would not say that beam is good enough to warrant any drastic measures such as forcing a trade even though i'm a friend of his, and given the fact that the player in question is inactive as fuck .. well, he's basically just an average member on his team right now.

however most of us will definitely agree (or at least i would hope that to be the case) that it is a shitty move to outright tell a player that they will not get to play any games (or even drafting for the sake of denying them play time) which seems to be the case with beam as of now with his poor performance in week one. we could also play the same game with reckful who is on the side of claushouse -- he won't get to play any games there (reckful and claus hate each other with passion) even if he shows to games and he would definitely be an asset to several teams .

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          however most of us will definitely agree (or at least i would hope that to be the case) that it is a shitty move to outright tell a player that they will not get to play any games (or even drafting for the sake of denying them play time) which seems to be the case with beam as of now with his poor performance in week one.
          ya so caps...just bench the fgts u hate and dont announce it
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

however most of us will definitely agree (or at least i would hope that to be the case) that it is a shitty move to outright tell a player that they will not get to play any games (or even drafting for the sake of denying them play time) which seems to be the case with beam as of now with his poor performance in week one. we could also play the same game with reckful who is on the side of claushouse -- he won't get to play any games there (reckful and claus hate each other with passion) even if he shows to games and he would definitely be an asset to several teams .
            ??? What?!?! What the fuck are you talking about? I don't draft people to intentionally bench them, that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard with no factual basis. I'm not his biggest fan, but I drafted him because he's a solid low-star player. I've also offered him in several trade packages to try to improve in other leagues, but he's unmovable since he refuses to show.

I also worked tirelessly when he was getting benched by Pressure in 2014 to resolve their differences and get him back into the starting lineup, the same way I've spent hours talking with Tiny and Major Crisis to work out mutually beneficial arrangements. I used to text Shayde for both Pressure (a person I hate) and Commodo, even when they were playing against me, to get them to show. I tried hard to persuade Zidane in 2015 to allow Racka to borrow in Quarter-Finals even though it would cost us a shot at a medal in TWDT-D (to no avail.)

You and Exalt should get matching tin foil hats, you're both uninformed idiots.

Fuck you.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

ill sign up, but its unlikely that ill show often, if at all.

Comment

Mods, temporary FA list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                X