HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    What are those green things? time to investigate settings.

Side Note: This is proof that the resolution limits should not be changed for TWL. It is advantageous enough to make average wbs look good enough to compete at high levels.
    Not sure too, Neutral Tiny!

I love my 1280x1024 wb res and 1024x768 jav and base res + bombing on space instead of tab. It's Space Invaders for me still. We go old ayyy!

My man Zizzo, is the man who can see people spawning at gogogo from the other side, perks of having a cinema room on his house..

Big up to Patel and Mhz the DJ, for the Hot's of the week. Mr.Tinkle my Pickle for playing a man's game and playing terr like a spider dropping 70 kills. Pavement for being solid after his return after quite a while and Holy Ship playing good all games he played in, for one of the weakest base teams.

And lickylicky on NosoyDawgPorqueNoQuieroYEsUnPendejo for a sick game for Kamikaze.

Lag Force One, rated 0-7 and now 4-0, being just El Monstro and DW Train the euros with 130ms, then our american friends, the buddhist monk, Kadilicious and Rough the best motivator on TW, heart and soul and crucial in any team's hopes for SS stardom. The rest of the gang for coording, giving their contribute on the wb pitch like no others. At the end we will be dookied on by experienced wbs, but it shows everyone gets a 'medal' for participation without systematically being the dodgiest 'Pickle Kisser'. 2016, go in or go home but always have a smile!

Dedicated to my friends @ LF1 and my man Siaxis. Have a good week!

Last edited by Stayon; 02-08-2016, 02:58 PM.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
      Would just like to point out last week turban went 6-10 with "cheat res", and Mythril did 10-10.
      So hugely advantageous.
      They are bad though. Things are more powerful when wielded by the right hands.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        They are bad though. Things are more powerful when wielded by the right hands.
        If those two are bad then you should have nothing to worry about regardless of who uses higher res.
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Tiny when do we play stayon and dumbwin??
          Geio> Down to chill and play that
          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

[Mar 26 01:42] Ogron: was gonna finish top 5 and you cheat to re-add yourself so u can keep going in twel-s? ur a fkin joke. fuck you. i quit. cant believe i wasted time supporting your league. remove me asap you pos

Warbird was already double elimination. Spider was voted on by the public to determine if it would be double elim. Just shows how warped your mind is.

Somewhat annoyed at myself for taking the bait, just want to expose you for how biased and somewhat unfair these 'hot or nots' and overall running of this league are. The league is captained, ran and reported on by the same person, who just happens to be the most emotional and sensitive player playing in the year 2016. When my whole team gets demolished, you spend a life altering amount of time coming up with ways to trash only myself and this holds true for anyone else who happens to tip your emotions in a negative direction (which is the easiest thing to do) and the same goes for anyone you like, depending on the day. I know this because I unfortunately share a chat with you and have seen you do this for years.

Not that anything can be done about it since unlike yourself, most of us spend our hours inhabiting Earth and don't have time to dedicate our lives and total mental capacity towards subspace anymore, but just want to let everyone know: don't get on Ogron's bad side if you want any credit or any sort of fair judgment and join his squad or compliment him daily if you want a pass or a quick blowjob after the next round of TWDT. Or you can also decide to make the most unfair trade of all time when it benefits him 100% and have him close every thread regarding said trade when 99% of trench wars doesn't agree with the abuse of our great TWDT operator. These are just pro tips for 2016.
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Almost forgot:

d i c e 2 0 1 6
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                Somewhat annoyed at myself for taking the bait, just want to expose you for how biased and somewhat unfair these 'hot or nots' [...] are. [...] but just want to let everyone know: don't get on Ogron's bad side if you want any credit.

Player of the Week: Stayon.
                Stayon led Terrorist with a superb 14-4 to knockoff Kamikaze in TWDT-D, a solid 10-8 in TWDT-J versus a recalcitrant Paddington, and a game-high 88-32 over Kamikaze in TWDT-B, as his team went a perfect 3-0 this week, leading the league.

top 100 basers list

Comment

lol ya don't be my least favorite person in this game, you might win Player of the Week!

(p.s. not to ruin your worldview or anything, but psst, here's a little secret: Hot or Not's are editorials, they're supposed to be biased. also, santa claus isn't real.)
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Cuz' that environment of "Well, that surely clears the entire charade"...is still much in the air and to avoid anymore cringe worthy moments...

Portuguese Orange Cake

-2/3 cup (150 grams) butter, softened
                    -1 1/4 cups (250 grams) granulated sugar
                    -4 large eggs, separated, room temperature
                    -3 large oranges, room temperature
                    -2 cups (9 oz/250 grams) all purpose flour
                    -1 tsp baking powder
                    -Confectioners' sugar, for dusting (optional)

Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Grease an 8x8" baking dish or line with parchment paper.

Beat butter and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each. With mixer on low speed, add zest and juice from oranges. The mixture will appear curdled at first - that's ok. Increase mixer speed to medium and beat until it comes together, pausing to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.

In a separate bowl, whisk flour and baking powder. With mixer speed on low, gradually beat into the butter mixture until just incorporated.

In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/3 of the whites into the cake batter to lighten it up, then gently fold in the rest. (Use a light hand so you don't deflate the whites.) Scrape batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 35-45 minutes, until top feels springy when gently pressed and tester inserted in centre comes out clean or with just a few moist crumbs.

Ayyy, it's yummm!
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

just got off the phone with my bookie in Vegas, they're taking bets on whether klaushaus actually had his replies written before the actual post. PoTW blurb looks like it was written at gunpoint.

orange cake is definitely better than that excuse of a pile of kale and potatoes that the portuguese bastards have the gall to call a soup.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        just got off the phone with my bookie in Vegas, they're taking bets on whether klaushaus actually had his replies written before the actual post. PoTW blurb looks like it was written at gunpoint.

orange cake is definitely better than that excuse of a pile of kale and potatoes that the portuguese bastards have the gall to call a soup.
                        We love any kind of soup, true there!

+100 for the reply
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                          We love any kind of soup, true there!

+100 for the reply
                          yo for real though, portugal must have had a phase where they just threw every combination of every food ingredient into soups for like a hundred years and slowly weeded out the crap ones until y'all were left with "only" a hundred soups or so. i've had the soup which is like, every type of bean thrown into a stew made from every part of a pig, it was the ULTIMATE pork'n'beans experience. and i'm sure there's more, portugal had access to the entire world market back in the day, culinary influences poured in from every corner of the globe, while we were busy wasting money importing slaves you guys instead imported piri piri peppers. well probably slaves too

and yet some faggot caught in the midst of this food revolution is like "el herpo del derpo adding some potatoes to this pile of kale seems like a fun and healthy alternative to traditional soups" and whoever he is i hope he set out to find a new world made of kale and three days into his grand voyage the crew strung him up from the mast and headed straight to the nearest 16th century steak'n'shake.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

well, hunter's stew is a dish so you aren't too far off there..

Comment

yo for real though, portugal must have had a phase where they just threw every combination of every food ingredient into soups for like a hundred years and slowly weeded out the crap ones until y'all were left with "only" a hundred soups or so. i've had the soup which is like, every type of bean thrown into a stew made from every part of a pig, it was the ULTIMATE pork'n'beans experience. and i'm sure there's more, portugal had access to the entire world market back in the day, culinary influences poured in from every corner of the globe, while we were busy wasting money importing slaves you guys instead imported piri piri peppers. well probably slaves too

and yet some faggot caught in the midst of this food revolution is like "el herpo del derpo adding some potatoes to this pile of kale seems like a fun and healthy alternative to traditional soups" and whoever he is i hope he set out to find a new world made of kale and three days into his grand voyage the crew strung him up from the mast and headed straight to the nearest 16th century steak'n'shake.
                              u done soupero
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You either had 'Sopa de Feijão' or Feijoada.
                                http://www.petiscos.com/fotos_utiliz...e%20feijao.jpg
                                http://gourmetviajante.com.br/web/wp...olinha-ed1.jpg

We did import alot of piri piri peppers from India and Macau and some from Africa and Brazil. The slaves came mostly from Angola, Mozambique and Brazil until they gained independence in 1825. Our african population in Portugal is only toppled by those of UK and France, % wise.

And yea, we mixed alot of things and learned / adapted from others. Despite some other known dishes, our most famous one 'Bacalhau' (Cod Fish), is served in 4 or 5 different ways. The fish is caught in the Northern Seas of Europe, near Norway, but served thousands of miles away, as Portugal's number one dish. Ironic. The second most known classical dish is probably Cozido á Portuguesa, it's a stew.

Your second paragraph was very Shakesperian, haha! Don't forget these 'kids' were fighting for their lives while rocking their sails head on through the Atlantic Ocean, on the midst of a food revolution but also feeding starving mouths and multiple deadly viruses and influenzas. Discovering and mixing was a good idea back then. Or maybe it was just the King's chef. Who knows.

They would love Burger King's, Double Cheese Bacon XXL.
                                Your friend,
                                ​​Papi
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X