X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

el herpo del derpo
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Way to turn this thread into trash talk.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Way to turn this thread into trash talk.
        literally went for the most un-offensive topic in human fucking history and lo, trench wars manages to have the ONE nerd on earth who would get mad over a discussion of spoon-based dishes.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

WB of the week checking in and checking out

Back to retirong, see you guys soon

Comment

soups are amazing.

Comment

i made chili last night

ground beef, chorizo and ground lamb. this is what was in my freezer.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                i made chili last night

ground beef, chorizo and ground lamb. this is what was in my freezer.
                i will not stand with this culinary genocide.
                Last edited by dominate; 02-10-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dominate View Post
                  i will not stand with this culinary genocide.
                  agreed, you will not stand. you will sit, patiently, while i explain everything wrong with this statement

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    literally went for the most un-offensive topic in human fucking history and lo, trench wars manages to have the ONE nerd on earth who would get mad over a discussion of spoon-based dishes.
                    Lol looks like ur the one who went mad (ur nerd insult uncalled for). I was just chill saying this thread turned into trash, because it atm its completely off topic- talking about soups\ spoons and cakes on a hot and not thread (what's wrong with saying that lol...)
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      agreed, you will not stand. you will sit, patiently, while i explain everything wrong with this statement
                      not sure why u plan on a two-part post to something so elementary. one does not simply destroy an classic all-american chili dish with shit like chorizo, and to further add salt to injury, beef with lamb? don't get me wrong I'm all for "the melting pot" effect, but don't fk with the food and make it all fusion hipster like.

edit: oic you from Louisiana. that explains your poor taste in anything and cajun, which really just means overcooked.
                      Last edited by dominate; 02-10-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dominate View Post
                        not sure why u plan on a two-part post to something so elementary. one does not simply destroy an classic all-american chili dish with shit like chorizo, and to further add salt to injury, beef with lamb? don't get me wrong I'm all for "the melting pot" effect, but don't fk with the food and make it all fusion hipster like.
                        the ironic thing here is your depressingly rigid food discipline is the most hipster thing in the world, around here dudes get either attacked or propositioned for sex by other dudes for saying things like "beef with lamb?!" (and i imagine you wrinkling your nose irl as you type it)

it's chili bro. relax. like half of the reason chili exists, historically, is because it's a recipe that allowed people to use whatever meat they had on hand, slow cook it til it was tender, and then cover up the lack of flavor with a ton of seasoning. zeebu's chili is exactly correct and you're a hipster if ya disagree.

i'll ignore the comment about louisiana, you basically did the food equivalent of being that guy who thinks he's edgy when he's like "man, led zeppelin is just ripped off blues covers" or "the beatles are seriously overrated" so for a third time i'm going to mention that this is a very hipster thing to do and it makes me wince irl. plus im from NWLA which is basically east texas and local places sometimes win chili or bbq cookoffs in texas and vice versa, so dont come at me like i don't know chili you faggot.

internet de la jerome

Comment

i am from the 'this is what was in my freezer' side of town

i also put in fresh poblano, pasilla, hungarian wax, and serrano peppers. and pureed carrots. and a lot of finely minced yellow sweet onions. also diced and crushed tomatoes. and pepper jelly cause i also had a jar of that.

Comment

the carrots is my own thing.

i put the carrots, serranos and some tomato sauce in the food processor. it makes a really nice base for getting all the fresh pepper spiciness distributed evenly throughout.

Comment

i think the point of this thread is that the other guy can go plant a tree in his ass and jerome and i can go make spicy food together with whatever we feel like.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                                Lol looks like ur the one who went mad (ur nerd insult uncalled for). I was just chill saying this thread turned into trash, because it atm its completely off topic- talking about soups\ spoons and cakes on a hot and not thread (what's wrong with saying that lol...)
                                I agree, my comments were unhinged and uncalled for, but I saw a fork-based pun and went for it, and like all things in life puns go better with a little spice. I would attribute this misunderstanding to the fact that the most appropriate forum would have been Useless Crap.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                                X