No announcement yet.

TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of help are you seeking from the community?

Comment

This is not Ogron fault, it the fault of those who supported him and empowered him. The logic of ‘gee he has contributed’ is simply stupid. That’s like saying, ‘gee she gives me great head so I’ll just not worry that she also has Ebola’.

If the zone collapses because it loses one person, no matter how much they contributed, then it is time to stick a fork in it.
      Eph

Comment

You can get ebola from oral sex? thats scary.. ..

+1 eph .. time to show we are a community and all step up.. nothing that hasn't happened since subspaces inception anyways..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

so yeah though, what happened

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            so yeah though, what happened

Rumours go he wanted Skyforger to be banned from TSL season 3. Qan/Beasty didnt agree so he quits.
            Major Crisis

Comment

woof, yeah. thats a rough one. didnt even have anything to do with twdt

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

If what Major is saying about skyforger being the reason behind Orgon going ape-shit (again) is the truth, then good riddance to Ogron.

Every game is full of trolls, and there is trolls in real life jobs. You have to be able to handle this kind of banter/annoyance to still be able to be successful.

There is only (imo) one reason to ban someone from any league:
                1. They break the rules

Any other problem should be handled in other ways. Don't like what someone says? Just ignore them (temp or ignore.txt). Are you a captain and done't want someone on your team? Trade him or cut him.

To many people here are adults that act like children. Then when they don't their way they whine and cry and throw a hissy fit until they get more attention.

Learn how to play the "politics" at different levels. Learn how people operate. Many jobs you will have in your professional career will have hurdles that you must learn to overcome or you will not be able to move up.
                Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

ogron's nerd rage never gets old, this is classic

but, he will be back, just like every other time he throws his keyboard across the room and curses trench wars
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Wasn't Skyforger constantly harassing Ogron through different aliases with spam?

That level of harassment is cause for a netban, much less a ban from TSL lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                      This is not Ogron fault, it the fault of those who supported him and empowered him. The logic of ‘gee he has contributed’ is simply stupid. That’s like saying, ‘gee she gives me great head so I’ll just not worry that she also has Ebola’.

If the zone collapses because it loses one person, no matter how much they contributed, then it is time to stick a fork in it.
                      Eph
                      im generally a "live and let live" guy, like if i met kthx irl i'd have a beer with him and argue texas vs louisiana bbq or something. i really dont hold internet grudges or anything like that, it's all chill

klaushaus is the exception to that rule, i think i've made one neutral post about him in an effort to keep myself in some DT league or another, but mainly you'll find that i've been telling y'all that this dude is trash for years. he's absolute scum to anyone he isn't trying to fellate. but about 90% of y'all were being fellated in one way or another so i understand why it must have been nice to keep him around.

shoutouts 2 zidane and crew who spammed "LOL" every time klaus said some genuinely nonfunny shit in chat, inflated his ego and set him up for the ultimate mental meltdown.

as i look back on my multi-zone multi-league championship medals, i chuckle to myself and am filled with pride that every person on my winning teams weren't complete piles of human garbage

anyways as eph said, if y'all were counting on this scum running the zone, maybe it's time for tw to say its farewells
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

please don't type my name ever again as if we've ever been in a chat together, you trash tier
                        Last edited by zidane; 11-27-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

i don't believe ogron is innately a piece of shit. from my experience, he has a wide behavior spectrum of being quite reasonable and nice to be around to being a psychotic delusional raging faggot. he was indirectly helping out this game by fulfilling his own void in life until it hit a point where it wasn't enough. he just has severe personality and perhaps even mental issues which aren't funny trolling aside. he probably has over a 100 people on .?ignore and league moderators cannot be that soft mentally. stepping away from these OP roles will greatly help him and i wish him the best in his future endeavors.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                            Wasn't Skyforger constantly harassing Ogron through different aliases with spam?

That level of harassment is cause for a netban, much less a ban from TSL lol.
                            yo ogron has left me 1000 ?messages over the years on 20 different aliases, did I cry about it nerd rage out? No, why u may ask because I'm a fkn adult and own that fgt hard enuf he has no choice but to snoop down to low lvl and go on aliases and leave me hate mail....
                            Last edited by olde; 11-27-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                              No, why u may ask
                              its also because you still listen to xzibit and wear cargo pants with chains on them but yeah i agree
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                its also because you still listen to xzibit and wear cargo pants with chains on them but yeah i agree
                                this may be true. But the real reason Ogron rage quit has nothing to do with what u guys talking about. The truth is he cannot handle losing, Now he has realized he will not win TWDT-B and he broke down and was looking for anyway out/excuess. And he has found it

Comment

Working...
                                X