X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skyforger
    replied
    You are quoting yourself, try harder. eerie claus behavior lol
    Last edited by skyforger; 11-30-2017, 12:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    ...million dollar question though, what will skyforger/Jessup devote their time to without the 100 appeal posts, trolls, and whining all day long now?????
    You should watch out ricko....Jessup and co got major/ogron now they looking to troll/whine/post someone else into quitting.......

Leave a comment:

• Wirah
    replied
    Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
    gypsi
    Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
    he
    fyi: gypsi is female

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Wasn't even looking for a fight .. emo Ricko never lets us down though.. chill out dude

Leave a comment:

• Ricko
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Lol at Ricko and Major trying to refute their recorded history. Ricko you openly admitted you rage quit that day and said you weren't proud of it so I don't know why you are freaking out so much... I was just using it as an example to make a point about why Targs shudn't get a special high rated borrow due to ogrons rage quit. Be an adult and embrace your "log out" as the rage quit it was. Major.. just stop... there is a reason you were axed. You were totally going rogue and doing things you were asked not to over and over.
    'freaking out so much' - calling you the vermin scum you are isn't freaking out, it's stating facts, stop exaggerating everything you drama queen.

I logged off because I was having a bad day in-game and we had plenty of people online for both remaining leagues that I wouldn't be missed so I was able to log off guilt free, but Ixador wasn't online so I wanted him to know what happened.

You're such a stain on this zone the nicest solution would be to take you on a nice little trip to Switzerland.

Leave a comment:

• Weak
    replied
    How da fuk do I attach photos to a thread?
    Last edited by Weak; 11-29-2017, 07:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paradise!
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    you logged into a different zone under alias to cross zone spam a guy during a match. you should probably work on your own image before trying to endorse someone else.

just my opinion.
    get em karl

Leave a comment:

• project dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
    So if i'm the stand in captain for Targaryen, do I finally get my dragon?
    hi bby

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Lol at Ricko and Major trying to refute their recorded history. Ricko you openly admitted you rage quit that day and said you weren't proud of it so I don't know why you are freaking out so much... I was just using it as an example to make a point about why Targs shudn't get a special high rated borrow due to ogrons rage quit. Be an adult and embrace your "log out" as the rage quit it was. Major.. just stop... there is a reason you were axed. You were totally going rogue and doing things you were asked not to over and over.

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    a guy who had made it his mission to prevent me from competing in tw leagues. sure did lol.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    you logged into a different zone under alias to cross zone spam a guy during a match. you should probably work on your own image before trying to endorse someone else.

just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    Originally posted by Glyde
    Lol you guys don't know what happened I had a connection issues for a few min and could only get into e.g. for a min. Was gone a total 3min and was subbed right away didn't ruin anything. I wish I Fed wb/javs I just suck can't do anything about that.
    Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
    Dude.. You werent subbed right away at all. Besides that TSLB final u quit/trolled many base games. So I guess you could understand that this connection issue is doubtful.
    Glyde has always been an upstanding team mate from what I remember and see no reason to doubt his word on connection issues. Guy also wore his Final Warnings with pride and all-starred tsl despite exposed riggaments against him. OTOH Isn't Major Crisis the Ogron right hand towelboy who got axed from staff for repeat deliberate abuses like a month ago. Lost all credit there man.

Leave a comment:

• GLYDE123
    replied
    If you call leaving a couple base games with a min left in a 15-4 game trolling your crazy. I have been warned for those and it's been settled. Gypsi had subbed in for me within the minute and accordingly as any sub would to allow the person to reconnect. Once i was able to reconnect I came back and was pming staff and gypsi since he was host before he was in. Keep reaching on these claims I troll base games.

Leave a comment:

• Heaven
    replied
    Originally posted by Weak View Post
    The real question here is... who is ready for Floribama shore? Cabs are hereeeeeee!
    yo it wont be the same without sammy.
    RAWNNNN STAHPP

Leave a comment:

• Weak
    replied
    The real question here is... who is ready for Floribama shore? Cabs are hereeeeeee!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X