Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronaldinho
    replied
    Neither you nor the indian faggot, i'm still disgusted, skyforger you are a fat son of bitch, useless cunt.

Leave a comment:

• Iron
    replied
    this is becoming ridicolous glyde, i dont care if u or skyforger had a problem with ogron. But man u guys srs need to shut up for once.

Its pretty obvious we talking about allow borrow a player if he dont show wich probably he wont (u need to read the post before reply)
    Last edited by Iron; 11-28-2017, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GLYDE123
    replied
    He tried to destroy league in his ragequit and your going to reward him by allowing him to stay on roster if the team makes playoffs or shows face Sunday? Or is he off roster now the team is allowed to borrow?
    Last edited by GLYDE123; 11-28-2017, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Heaven
    replied
    Originally posted by Iron View Post
    We shud get atleast a borrow player at same level ogron is in 3 leagues.

I kknow he quit the game and went crazy or something, but its not fair to rest of team.
    ok i took this into consideration and looked at the roster, ill allow targaryen to borrow in TSL-D and TSL-B if needed but not TSL-J since you guys already have 8 other players in the same player slot as him.

Leave a comment:

• Iron
    replied
    We shud get atleast a borrow player at same level ogron is in 3 leagues.

I kknow he quit the game and went crazy or something, but its not fair to rest of team.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    ok i think its time to un-ban ease

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    As the only 100/100/100 tier player not on any team, I'm ready to carry Targ into playoffs in week 5.

If you think it wouldn't be fair, there's Cres and Dele too.

Leave a comment:

• Heaven
    started a topic Targaryen - Captain

Targaryen - Captain

Ogron doesn't seem to be coming back and on steam he was telling me he's uninstalling.

Ogron has been removed as captain from TWDT but will remain on the roster. (If targaryen had a 5th active Max/Elite player then I would remove him from roster aswell but they don't and I want to minimize the damage for his teammates)

MARKMRW is going to step up and captain Targaryen for the remainder of the season.

No player will be assigned to Targaryen for week 5, however if they pass through and make it to playoffs, assuming Ogron doesn't return for playoffs either, I will assign them a player equivalent or close to Ogrons base/jav rating. (Can be someone from an eliminated team).
    Last edited by Heaven; 11-29-2017, 10:48 AM.
Working...
X