TWDT 2018 Arena Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2018 Arena Graphic

Congrats to Power on achieving the Triple Crown, dominant performance. Props to everyone on Legio XI for a nice season, just fell a bit short against an insanely overpowered team. Shoutouts to everyone on Blind who showed to at least give it a go.

Last edited by Vys; 09-16-2018, 07:55 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Good job claushouse, a good summer.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

TWDT Teams

With these titles, Zidane becomes the winningest captain in TWDT by a substantial margin. Updated list:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks to every boys who did a good job, aka Wirah, Major Crisis, Grasps and Ogron, but also Holy Ship, Commodo and Beam during regular seasons. Congrats to Power and especially Zidane.

Sad you didn't read my post Ogron, your TWDT captains ratings still got some errors, and now a new one, Zidane is at 30 points, not 33, but whatever.
        Last edited by ronaldinho; 09-16-2018, 07:35 PM. Reason: forgot our ***** grasps

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
          , Zidane is at 30 points, not 33, but whatever.
          Good eye, thanks. Forgot to remove the temporary points I added for Finals appearances for the sake of the Preview in one of the formulas.

I don't think there's any captain errors, I just didn't include the Legend at the bottom. The only error might be JAMAL capping Propane Nightmares, that might be someone else.

Some seasons other caps took over if a cap quit, and I believe the last person to cap is the one listed, and should be correct.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks for doing this stuff. Shoutout to Wirah/Ixador/Ogron/Major/Holy ship for the content during the year and staff for setting this up.

GO POWER!

Comment

Congrats Power!

Ogron think you could update the champions area?

You're the man with the medal counts (and also the correct font!)

Would definitely appreciate it then I can get this live ASAP
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Wirah I sent you a forum msg with a list of names for this + medals. Pass along to whoever is adding / doing above.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  Good eye, thanks. Forgot to remove the temporary points I added for Finals appearances for the sake of the Preview in one of the formulas.

I don't think there's any captain errors, I just didn't include the Legend at the bottom. The only error might be JAMAL capping Propane Nightmares, that might be someone else.

Some seasons other caps took over if a cap quit, and I believe the last person to cap is the one listed, and should be correct.
                  Jamal with Propane Nightmares is an error indeed. Like your arena graphics also say, its Spikey.
                  Nice work man! Funny to see this all.

How come WB has 17 wins, jav 15 and base 16? Would think you added a jav win on someone's wb.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                    Jamal with Propane Nightmares is an error indeed. Like your arena graphics also say, its Spikey.
                    Nice work man! Funny to see this all.

How come WB has 17 wins, jav 15 and base 16? Would think you added a jav win on someone's wb.
                    LOL, geez, you guys are relentless.

Alright, I re-did the entire thing from scratch. Candy King and Thunder were run by two different captains, and I guess I folded them into Ease and M_M God's categories, and there was 1 mistake somewhere of a title being in the wrong column.

This demotes Ease outside the Top 5, into the secondary tier with Earthworm Jim and Baratheon. RIP.

There have been 16 TWDT seasons. The reason there are 16 winners and 15 runner-ups is that we don't know the names of the teams who lost in 2004.

The arena graphic shows the 14 seasons from 2008-2018. The original 2 seasons in 2004 and 2005 are on the older graphic lower down only.

*Burnt captained Spiral/Revenge, not Spiral/Burnt. I'm too lazy to fix the image but it's correct on the sheet.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Wirah, here's the Participation Trophy graphic you requested:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Forgot to cut out the top part. Fixed:

top 100 basers list

Comment

And final edit on the main Arena Graphic, fixed a few errors from last season.

That should be it, that's all for me this season in terms of contributions.

top 100 basers list

Comment

You forgot too add glyde

Comment

No we didn't
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                              X