No announcement yet.

RULES & SCHEDULE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Threatening a captain prior to the draft of not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate warning. If the behavior continues, the player will be banned for a minimum of (2) seasons. Be an adult and ask for a trade. If that doesn't work, be a bigger adult and soldier through for the sake of the community and your future in TWDT."

I would like to call this rule for Riverside, who has been logged on but refused to play 2 weeks in a row now. It was bad enough the trade was forced through even though I asked to cancel it, but having someone outright refuse to play is uncalled for.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

guy is about to retire dont think he cares if hes barred from DT or not

Comment

Honestly don't care, a rule is a rule, if not following them why have them?

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

what actually happened?

Comment

zidane Last week he refused to stay for basing and possibly javelin because I could not fit his 9* into my 10-10-8-6-6 line (that is undefeated I might add).

This week he showed up for basing and left when I added him in, refusing to play yet again.

IMO this was uncalled for, and could have made a big difference in our basing losses both weeks if he showed up instead of having to play a 6* in his place.

I also could have actually played him in warbird this week since noshow survivor MIA again.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
              zidane Last week he refused to stay for basing and possibly javelin because I could not fit his 9* into my 10-10-8-6-6 line (that is undefeated I might add).

This week he showed up for basing and left when I added him in, refusing to play yet again.

IMO this was uncalled for, and could have made a big difference in our basing losses both weeks if he showed up instead of having to play a 6* in his place.

I also could have actually played him in warbird this week since noshow survivor MIA again.
              Thanks for the noshow survivor

​​​​​​I posted on forums that my showrate wudnt be good this season, i did my best on this and all the games i player, as you can see at scores. Thanks for the season even with ur bad choice as cap.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Iron noshow survivor.....but ty for playing as good as you did when you did show

(10 seconds later)

Comment

qan zidane please make sure the "can't sub someone in who was previously subbed out" bug gets fixed.

Comment

this brings me back... triplecrown... good times D:
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment