No announcement yet.

Plans for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think do TWDT but allow trades all season, so unused players on there current teams can be traded to teams that need, which allows more playing and competition, which also keeps players playing and interested to log on, instead of being benched and losing interest. This game died out because only the ELITE got playing time for about 5 years or so dont argue it, its facts. Keep people playing, keep the population up its simple. Good job everyone tho on semi reviving tw

Comment

more people need to take up sharking for base xD. dis tru

Comment

Another reason to adjust the map so it's less shark-dependent.

Comment

I have several low * players that show up weekly just to sit on the bench. If we are going to keep doing DT after DT, we should really find a way to include these players, it will help with zone activity in the long run. The lower * cap might be one way to do this, another would be to force having a 6* in all the lines.

Capping DT has been a learning experience for sure. I would probably be willing to cap DT again, but not right away, I would like to take a season off and just play the game. If other new captains are going to try it out, I suggest setting them up with some assistants to help them out.

Whoever runs these events probably shouldn't be a captain of a team at the same time, their decisions can come across as pretty bias towards their own teams even if they aren't.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

Whoever runs these events probably shouldn't be a captain of a team at the same time, their decisions can come across as pretty bias towards their own teams even if they aren't.
            amen

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
              I have several low * players that show up weekly just to sit on the bench. If we are going to keep doing DT after DT, we should really find a way to include these players, it will help with zone activity in the long run. The lower * cap might be one way to do this, another would be to force having a 6* in all the lines.

Capping DT has been a learning experience for sure. I would probably be willing to cap DT again, but not right away, I would like to take a season off and just play the game. If other new captains are going to try it out, I suggest setting them up with some assistants to help them out.

Force having a 6* in the lineup

or (to change it up)
              adding an extra slot in each league that requires a 6* to play.

dont know how that would work considering some teams cant even show 5 sometimes, but it is another way to get the 6*s included. the issue is though what happens if the 6* does not show up. Does the rest of the team forfeit because ONE 6* did not show up?
              its tricky
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

If you force a 6* it'll mean a 7* benches. It moves the problem rather than solves it.

Comment

If forcing 6* in lines, it should be a forfeit if you can't play one. Allow borrowing of 6* from other teams. If 6* players are being told they will play I am sure they would show up more frequently.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Allow 66* star cap in base.

Right now 6* are playing dueling divisions when their team have a 10*. In base, 6* are only playing when nobody else is available. As a 6* I don't find the league exclusive to me, even when I don't play. Except for base. Tiny talked about it earlier in the season.

Comment

Change start times to 2 PM EST instead of 3 PM EST. This might help activity in basing for Euros. I am unsure on the actual data but it feels like there are more Europe players than west coast Americans/Canadians.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

An earlier start would be great for euros.

Comment

Spider league could be fun, if the right map/format was implemented. Might be a bit overkill having 4 leagues in TWDT though?

If another TWDT or TWL is up next after the new year, I'd really suggest an earlier start time by at least 1 hour to make it easier on Euros.
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

With an addition of a spider league that is 8 games a day, this is really taxing on caps and op. What if we hosted some sort of wb/jav/spider 2v2 tournament instead? I miss ?go tourny, had a lot of fun there back in the day.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

wouldn't have to do two of each. could schedule it as 2xwb, 2xjav, 1xspid and 1xbase.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

or 1x wb, 1x jav, 4x base.

Comment

Working...
                                X