OFFICIAL TWDT Draft Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL TWDT Draft Order

As noted in the SIGNUPS thread, I will be selecting the draft order for the TWDT draft today, JULY 3 at 8:00 p.m. EASTERN. The draft order randomization will be done through a live stream on twitch. I will be in ?go TWDT at 8.00 p.m. to post the link to the twitch channel (not yet created), but will also edit this thread with the twitch channel for those of you that don't want to log on. I realize the time is inconvenient for many of you, but the pick selection will be random so it won't matter if you're there or not.

I will be using random.org, and generating a random bare-bones text document with all eight captains listed. As has been done in years past, I will be hitting randomize THREE separate times, with the third randomized result the final draft order.

Thank you.

EDIT: Draft order VOD available at www.twitch.tv/withease.

OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER:

1. Singer
    2. Tiny
    3. Flew
    4. Trasher
    5. Racka
    6. Ogron
    7. Rough
    8. Zizzo

Last edited by With Ease; 07-03-2019, 08:03 PM.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Ease loves TW
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol 6th. capped four times plus this one and been:

8 of 8
      5 of 8
      5 of 6
      6 of 6
      6 of 8

you have a 96.9% chance of getting into the first half of a draft over 5 tries. bonkers.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Flew might have the chance to pick up LaSenza first round if Tiny doesnt...as even though dw is high rank he gave warning about inactivity hence might hurt where he is picked

Comment

And a note for TWDT-B as a few of the top terrs are in captain positions, I expect mikkiz and pressure to be fought over early at particularly picking order 1 3 and 5, with SpookedOne the last resort when the other terriers have been taken

Comment

Thank you With Ease. Appreciate you doing this for us. You are a rock star my man.

PS: Heart goes out to Oggie. Guy needs to sacrifice his most beloved maple tree or someshit as clearly the RNG gods are not in his favor. Don't let that fool you, have a feeling he is going to be the talk of this TWDT season, can't wait to find out. Cheers and happy 4th to everyone american or not.

-Ixa

Comment

Lol. Fuk Lasenza

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                Lol. Fuk Lasenza
                real talk tho broski cuz u my bud. deep down u know whoever snags LaSenza to their team has increased their chances of winning TWDT-D exponentially, as other has-beens e.g. Best and Vys in particular are not as dominant anymore. And if that team is coincidentally yours or RaCka's, that division in a whole might just call gg.

Comment

but heck, if Singer picks him first overall throw everything i said down the drain. but, i feel the wisest pick (especially first) is someone who he feels is dominant in one division but always appliable in the others (RIP ease, dw). The most consistent 7-8* will be fought for, definitely.

Comment

With Ease will the actual draft too be on twitch? if people missed it, can it be recorded? i clicked on ur account link but there was no videos recorded

Comment

nevermind the last time i did it was on phone (no videos appeared) but when i used PC it came up

Comment

nvm.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                          lol 6th. capped four times plus this one and been:

8 of 8
                          5 of 8
                          5 of 6
                          6 of 6
                          6 of 8

you have a 96.9% chance of getting into the first half of a draft over 5 tries. bonkers.
                          I dont think first or second is a good positition. Yes ofcourse you wont have the strongest player, but often you still have a good chance of two great multileague players, unlike first pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

I dont think first or second is a good positition. Yes ofcourse you wont have the strongest player, but often you still have a good chance of two great multileague players, unlike first pick.
                            exception: zidane who will go in top 3 picks, guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              but heck, if Singer picks him first overall throw everything i said down the drain. but, i feel the wisest pick (especially first) is someone who he feels is dominant in one division but always appliable in the others (RIP ease, dw). The most consistent 7-8* will be fought for, definitely.
                              There's only two picks for Singer, which I'll pm you in game. Tiny's a wild card but I think which of the two Singer doesn't pick, Tiny will pick. Racka can have Lasenza, I'd never deal with that headache.

Comment

Working...
                              X