Hazetrain champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazetrain champs

Congrats guys, we had amazing seson. Wanna thank everyone.

Rough - For being a good cap and listen his players, also for his big numbers as a wb. Outstading !

Zapata - Guy was huge most of games, Won a match 1 vs 3 and always support everyone.

Lockdown - Guy ia a fucking okyo goibg 3-10 or 13-5. We had good chemistry and he was always the one helping to change style.

F?lix - amazing 6 star who improved alot during season. Makes me happy to see diff players doing great. Amazing.

Ra - was Very usefull when we needed him and also a good Guy, deserves to be remembered.

Ixador - for teamwork on semis and support during season

And big recognize to vys who had this fucking great season, huge numbers and great play, u shuda have done that in twl too u goof.

Mythril and racka always playing great and carrying their teams.

Also ogron,nowon, rasaq and dak with solid season beside the choke on semis, and ogron wishing us to lose.

Thanks ease and wirah for rule the league so well and put a Nice site.

Fuck u Beam and Jessup u guys sux.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Iron Survivor - The wb master
    Great season, thanks for everyone who made this happened. Haze players and twd hosts. Ease, bit, ogron, etc. It was a lot of fun. GG's everyone. Special thanks for rough for picking me! Great cap.
    Tts great to come back after all this years and see this kind of activy still going in ss. I hope it still going next year.
    http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
      And big recognize to vys who had this fucking great season, huge numbers and great play, u shuda have done that in twl too u goof.
      Amen, what a noopi

TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I just want to take a minute to thank all of the TWDT ops and content creators for this season, you all knocked it out of the park.

TWDT Staff

Ease - Dad, thanks for getting the ball rolling on the season. Your initiative brought everyone together and got people to sign up! It was a near flawlessly hosted TWDT with hardly any hiccups. Big props and don't be a loser and quit, Peru will be so sad. Hope one day you come back from getting those smokes at the gas station.

Ogron - Thanks for all your hard work this season PLUS being a captain. You did a lot of the legwork to get this league going and it really showed. You are a huge bozo, but quite good at spreadsheets and writing HoN's so we are able to deal with it. But seriously great work and solid play from you in all 3 leagues.

Bitsaver - Huge shout out to WingZero getting all the back end shit done that no one else wanted to do. You have kinda set us up in a great way for any upcoming league with you writing that stats API. I am sure we will use an iteration of it in all leagues to come!!

Haze Boys

Rough - You are my new favorite captain even if you are a raging sociopath. You drafted well and kept everyone engaged all season. Your humor was sometimes funny and even made me laugh a couple of times. But for real you showed up HUGE in wb all season and you were a top tier underspid. Should have carried harder in jav though.....

Iron Survivor - My second favorite Brazilian! You dominated wb like you always do so I cant really give you props for that. You carried us through most of the season with your broken English and broken internet connection. Could not have asked for a better 10* wb to play with except for some of the other ones. <3

Hulk - Best shark in the zone imo. Your constant harassment of SpookedOne made no difference at all but it was exciting to see how you really cared about his progression! You were the MVP of our base line and you always believed in my mediocre spidering

Zapata - Best 8* wb in the league. My third favorite Brazilian! Good to be playing with my old Pirates brother again and glad you have been sticking around being active.

SpookedOne - THAT'S MY TERR!! Where do I begin with this guy? Kept us steady all year even if he averages 3 warps to spawn per game. You listened to the constant badgering from Hulk and improved your play through the season. Seriously awesome job, I know terring is not fucking easy at all.

WBM - Happy that you made some time between your private dealer gigs to squeeze in some subspace. You were by far our best spider

Rucci - I hope the Backstreet Boys concert was worth it!! Giants blow

Hellkite - Huge fucking loser

IxAdOorz - You filled in fantastically in some of the wb and base games. Wish you showed more on Sundays so you more of a chance to play!

Felix_Da_Kat - What can I say, you came up HUGE in wb and by far the steal of the draft (Sorry Sprinkle, I don't know which one of Morph's loser brothers you are but next time be a big boy and don't alias)

Cuckold - Heard you were Ghoul or some shit. idk not very good

WillBy - Second best shark on Haze by far! In all seriousness, you had a great season and you established yourself as a legit shark going forward.

Poni - Stay gold Poni boy. You are a legit spider and filled in as a shark nicely! Great teammate and always patient waiting for your chance!

Ra - Quiet guy, big talent. We could not have won base without you bud. Glad we got you in the trade!

Others

vys - TWDT MVP season, still allergic to the letter L except when losing.

Racka - I know how much you love this league, expecting you to be a captain every season going forward.

Turban - Biggest nerd in TW. "This is probably my last season" gtfo you arent kidding anyone.

Zidane - Top 10 jav in TW even after all these years. Keep it up bud and great season!

Tiny -

Mythril - Hate playing against you in wb, you had my number int he finals for sure. Hope you stick around for leagues to come!

Beam - You and Myth brought Pirates out of the gutter and carried them to finals. Big wb talent and even bigger mouth. Pipe down sometimes

Singer - This dude is a fucking monster and hugely underrated in wb. Good to see Pirates boys still around.
        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
          Rough - and you were a top tier underspid.
          My man
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

Fuck u Beam and Jessup u guys sux.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	133
Size:	686.8 KB
ID:	1330440

Can't we just be friends?
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'd like to thank Lasenza for being one of the most annoying, cancerous players I've ever encountered in this game. It takes a lot of effort to be that unlikable of a person. That's true accomplishment.

I thank him for gracing all of Paddington with his presence each and every week. I don't know how we'd ever have made it through the rough times of having too many players show up each game without Lasenza making them all so miserable and annoyed that they quit forever by the 3rd week.

I want to give back to him for being so great to everyone, so I'll give an anecdote I was told recently by a prominent staff member. While talking, this person told me their theory about Lasenza's 'seemingly unnatural' aim by using one of those shitty online pool flash/app games as an example. You know the ones where they have long lines coming after the pool stick to show where you're aiming? There are cheat programs out there that make those lines long enough to show exactly where every possible shot will land, meaning you cannot miss. It would be fairly trivial to write a program that either modified subspace gfx files (sort of like how ships can have dots at the end of them) or have a seperate program entirely just overlay a line from the ship to whatever distance a person wants to set. In effect, you'd have a line drawn from your ship (wb) to the enemy's ship, so it would be very easy to line up shots without any effort. It would not show up on subspace's cheat alerts either, nor would anyone know better.

Now, I don't know if that's true or just a fantastical excuse, but I figured such a prominent player would be at least somewhat consistent wherever he plays, right? There will be some dropoff in ability maybe, but the game is essentially the same no matter what you play on, as long as the res is the same. Funny how when he went on vacation, he became a completely different player using every objective measurement. He went from 10* to 5* when not on his home PC. Weird how that works.

This is my gift of shade as a compensation for all Lasenza did for Paddington in all 3 leagues. Thank you Lasenza.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Man you were shitting on Tiny and LaSenza everyday on Melee chat, I like you but I think you are as toxic as LaSenza in a locker room. Also I think it doesn't need a program to add a line in front of ship's nose and it's not cheating to me. Lag inducers are the real cheaters, and they cheat to be good in a video game for no reward which is pretty sad.

Edit : Also to be as toxic as you I'll shit on my team too, I've been disapoint of my team. Before draft I wanted to be pick by Zizzo, I still think he is a good and smart guy but not a good coach. This base game when the flag juked, I negged on scores but it was my best game ever, I know I was good indeed, pushing hard and almost always doing the good choice, and we beat Hulk's team. He gave no encouragement after this, and never, I even felt like I was responsible of the "defeat" for him. If I could go back before draft I would hope Rough to pick me, not because he won but because he seems to be a great coach. But Vys was awesome, in Ease's absence he is the number one in TW.
                Last edited by ronaldinho; 09-21-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                  Man you were shitting on Tiny and LaSenza everyday on Melee chat, I like you but I think you are as toxic as LaSenza in a locker room. Also I think it doesn't need a program to add a line in front of ship's nose and it's not cheating to me. Lag inducers are the real cheaters, and they cheat to be good in a video game for no reward which is pretty sad.

Edit : Also to be as toxic as you I'll shit on my team too, I've been disapoint of my team. Before draft I wanted to be pick by Zizzo, I still think he is a good and smart guy but not a good coach. This base game when the flag juked, I negged on scores but it was my best game ever, I know I was good indeed, pushing hard and almost always doing the good choice, and we beat Hulk's team. He gave no encouragement after this, and never, I even felt like I was responsible of the "defeat" for him. If I could go back before draft I would hope Rough to pick me, not because he won but because he seems to be a great coach. But Vys was awesome, in Ease's absence he is the number one in TW.
                  Not Tiny. Just lasenza
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I just want to take this minute to thank....absolutely nobody *walks around his room swinging his arms like Conor McGregor*

But in all seriousness, it was a great season, big shout-out to all the people who put in the hard work to get the league running; head op, captains, hot or nots, bot developers. But most of all, the players who log on week in and week out to play this ancient game.

I was fortunate enough to play alongside some cool people. I was a bit hesitant on some of the players (mainly the lower star players) but everyone was great, there was little moaning or bitching: just encouraging from everyone. Hellrazor was a great ego booster and reassuring me that I was a god (something I've missed for many years).

I hope something can be put in place soon. (Maybe something has already, I've been busy this week)

Individual shouts:

Ease - The best ran league I've played in for a long time, 0 appeals and common sense used when making decisions.

Iron survivor - You had a great season in warbird, congratulations for winning warbird. You have officially lost the mega newbie shadow comment and established yourself as the best player form the south of equator.

RaCka and Mythril - Both started the season off dumpster juice, but went full on veteran for the remainder of the season, showing that you guys are legends of the game.

Ogron - Played good in all leagues this season. Put in lots of effort to get this running and writing really good HoNs each week. But the best thing you did this season, was taking me off ignore buddy.

Lockdown - Pulled off an unstoppable performance when it mattered in the finals, that alone deserves a shout-out.

Rough - Putting huge numbers up in each league. It's always a good thing to see is other players trying out other leagues. I saw you practicing warbird in elim, good man.

Fish - Everyone on the team had a big impact to the season in anyway. There was great comradery Between the whole team, great individual and team performances.

I've saved the best to last.

Attacks -

The description is just as visible as him on Sundays.

Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

hope you all sent bitsaver a fruit basket for that massive choke
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X