No announcement yet.

TWDT 20 RATINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone calm their panties. These ratings are not "Done" yet. We had a group of raters, different ones for each league, and gave us their ratings. We averaged them out based on ratings and stats and came up with these ratings. We posted them early to get feedback and not whines. If you feel a rating is wrong, please let us know and a solid reason why and we will look into it. Turban/ major gave us a list and reasons to change, which helps, so we can investigate it.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      Here are my quick suggestions as apparently .5 ratings are not a thing this season which means many players are currently seriously underrated or overrated. I might have overlooked a few players, but these are the ones that caught my attention at first glance. I did not help with the ratings, sorry Tiny .. I know you reached out for me, but was busy on Sunday and forgot about it.

TWDT-B RATING CHANGE SUGGESTIONS

Downgrade rating on the following players:

Henry Saari from 9-star rating down to 8-star rating. He knows how to rack up a good score, but his style of play is detrimental to the team. He is not on the same level as other 9-star players in terms of impact and would be a wasted pick for anyone wishing to compete in TWDT-B.
      To humiliate this person and after reviewing some of his performance, nothing but 7 would be sufficient. Realized he's a staff member which counts auto as -3 or more.

Comment

Adjustments:
        Dreamwin 8/10/10 -> 8/9/10
        Glyde 7/0/7 -> 6/6/7
        Jo 7/6/6 -> 7/7/7
        Maito_Chi 8/7/7 -> 8/7/8
        Major Crisis 7/8/8 -> 7/7/8
        Okyo 9/8/8 -> 10/8/8
        Renzi 7/8/9 -> 7/7/9
        Retroaction 7/7/6 -> 7/7/7
        Rojo 7/7/6 -> 7/7/7
        SoM 6/6/6 -> 7/7/7
        Unlimited 6/6/6 -> 6/6/7
        Last edited by Tiny; 02-05-2020, 01:17 PM.

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Buuut I’m inconsistent!!! rooofl leave me at a 6

Comment

Tiny are you going to change mine at all? Mainly concerned about jav.....wb too as I haven’t even contributed anything good in two years in twdt lmao I can pull up stats if you want
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
              Tiny are you going to change mine at all? Mainly concerned about jav.....wb too as I haven’t even contributed anything good in two years in twdt lmao I can pull up stats if you want
              Your'e too good to be a 7*. if you gave any effort at all in jav, you'd be a very good 8. I can't just change you, but Id be happy to see your view on that stats that support you being one and will go over it with others.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Tiny turban said the same thing....and relax you act like I would show up and not give an effort? I don’t waste time away from my kid to play bad like I have been...I’m just not good and I don’t really care too much it’s just fun and casual. There is no way I’m an 8 in jav in this game ask some real players that are javs

Comment

hmm, this mysterious Za!Dink fellow really is big fan of Henry Saari!

7 posts in two years, half of which talk about how good Henry is, and linking an obscure Quarter-Finals youtube video of Henry dropping 150. What amazing memory and recall by this random objective observer of whom we've never heard of.

when henry logs in, he'll be happy to know he has such a fierce and zealous advocate
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

this is good stuff :P Petition to make hanri 10*

Comment

Wish I had someone like zadink supporting me lol, Henry a lucky guy :O

Comment

First of all, I want to say that it looks like a really good job, I mean, honnest. Zidane would have never allowed Dreamwin 9* in jav if he was acting sneakily, that's what I think. Especially because Dreamwin is captaining, and being a 9* is a huge advantage over 10*. But that's deserved, he's clearly not a 10 right now. I don't see any tomfuckeries (doesn't mean there are not ofc) so I can't even try to guess what will be Zidane's team, still as everybody there's some ratings I disagree with :

WARBRID

+

Okyo : It's been done and I agree.

Dreamwin : one of the best warbird last season, quick minded, excellent under pressure, high IQ adapting gamestyle with situation. None of the 9* are really better than him.

Nine : I love this player, what I love most is his biggest weakness, he tend to priviledge beautiful play over result. But he's too talented to be a 7* , a good coach could even make him a 9* this season.

Heisman : I didn't see him that much but if he show constantly he might be what some are afraid of, a 6* better than other 6*s.

Bick : If Jo is upgraded to 7* then bick should be too, they are very similar in every zone they play, and I even consider bick with a slightly higher potential.

-

Glyde : It's been done and I agree, 7* was an undeserved punishement/priviledge clearly.

Henry Saari : Another exemple of top players struggling to differenciate bad players and unplayable players. As 6* he would still be a bad choice, he's worse than me and I'm self aware, I'm not kidding and not trying to trash talk him.

JAVELIN

+

Tiny : Better than all other 9*s, I never saw him as good as he's been the last few months.

-

Dreamwin : It's been done and I agree, couldn't even reach 1:1 last season.

Steadman : It's been some time that he don't deserve 10* honestly, terrible last season.

Henry Saari : see warbird.

Nipple Nibbler : Way too early, I'm not even sure he would beat me in 1v1, and last time I played a jav game with him I felt like I was playing with Cyclone. Even in warbird the 7* might be early but he did a respectable performance last season so I think it's ok.

Rucci : I admit I never saw him javeling but I doubt he is a 7*. Smart spider but not a great dueler overall. Seems like a good guy tho but it isn't included in rating right?

Snoopie : If ever you want to keep him a 7* somewhere you better give him warbird imo. He could be a better player but right now he isn't.

BASE

+

Megaman89 : Of course I absolutely never saw that ship, but "the guy that can do more kill than Cripple" can't be under 10*. I hope him to be active again so I'm all to keep him at 9*, and with Cape being down to 9 too, might be a wonderful duo to make for any captain fond of the base division. Might suit perfectly Commodo or Zidane.

Zizzo : I know I'm convincing nobody but he is the best terrier I attached to. Might be the season he convince others if he succefuly build a good base team.

Midoent : I love this guy, but my opinion is purely based on lag. Players with shield not only have an obvious advantage, but are also disturbing opponents. Plus, ask yourself who do you pick between Henry Saari and Midoent. Their only similarity is their recs. Midoent is a better teamplayer, have a slightly better shield, and also handle better the other baseships than Henry.

Ardour : The last remnant of the underrated 7*s.

Sulla : Him too finally, last final was a show for him. Not an excellent score but a really smart play. Also a decent shark which convince me he is a 8*.

Unlimited : Done and I agree.

-

67* : Zidane said the overall ratings will be upgraded to solve the problem but I'm not convinced, while few upgrades has been made, some top talents arent present right now which make the average looking like last season. I predict the same problem as usual, 2 teams struggling to field 67*.

Tiny : He's a huge guy and a huge javelin but wow what a shit baser and I'm not kidding. Last season in a base game we were finally breaking cram we were all like ok we can do it were strong and for no reason Tiny warped out of the base, near the entrance which allow the other terr to take the defense spot. And I swear this is just an exemple, winning with Tiny playing base can only be done if he's a 6* and it could still be hard.

Overall I find it a really good work, I would say excellent with the changes that have already been made. Looks like they are more concerned about being good ops over being good captains, for whom interests are very divergent.

Also I'm laughing at what Ogron found, the guy even wrote his alias with a different error every time it's so obvious.

Comment

Tiny pulled some wb stats last season I went 67-68 in 8 games last time before that in twdt I went 75-67....proof is in the pudding and that’s just wb, jav has been far worse for me...

Comment

Think the ratings are not the best. But instead of recommending changes I think I will just give my 2 cents for the Captains because they offered to step up and might not be as active as I am (or other caps are). They might play other leagues as well.

I will do mostly base because it's the one I'm smarter at. Hopefully this can help prevent a captain from building a terrible team.

You have 67 stars as usual. The difference between this season and past ones is that some spiders have been bumped down while some sharks continue to rise. There is a TON of value in a lot of 7 star spiders and they are not equal at all. In the past I would always say avoid high star ter and try to get discount shark and stack spider. But now that there are so few 10star spiders you do not need to stack spider anymore. You can fit a very good team with high star ters and sharks because a lot of 7 star spiders are very good.

There are perhaps some value picks at ter in Diakka/Raples/Maketso? Olde/Paradise/Sprackle/Nipple in shark seem to be getting better. Sulla at 7 is good. Viop/Beam i really think could be good at 7 if they ever cared. I don't really recall how good voth is at shark or if he shows up but I think he has played it. I think these picks might be good but there is some gamble to them. For one if you are counting on them for your line if they don't show you have no shark to fit your line and you will lose almost guarenteed (see dreamwins team without sprackle). In my opinion this time there are not enough highstar spids to make the difference and a lot of value in 7/9 star spids so why bother. (does give a big advantage to captains who play ter/shark at high stars imo).

SPIDERS

I will now try to rank the 9 star spiders. I know more than you stupid captain so listen up.
                            Tier 1 Ro/MM89. These 2 are obvious OBVIOUS OBVIOUS 10s and complete jokes (ro outkills everyone every game, megaman89 is also known as megaman89). Very good value here (Saiyan would be 10* in half a week if he gave any shits as well). With those ones you have already saved a star.

The other 9 stars: Renzi/Sarger/Hellkite/Wbm - These guys are very good and can perform like 10s as well. They are like 9.5s I guess and all make noticeful impacts on games when they play.

The 8 stars: there are so many 8star spiders. And probably should be even more in my opinion.

The ones I would target: Maketso/Poseidon <-(are they showing?) /Okyo/Diakka/Lupin/Midoent.

Steadman/Lockdown /Nipple can be good as well but to me are a bit less proven and have a less obvious impact.

I think TJ has been getting better too but I find it hard to rate him.

The 7 stars: There is SO MUCH VALUE here. This is why a team with high sharks/ter will win this dt and why jamal will probably be sharking again even though he is a beast spider.

The best: Blt_12/Scurvy/Sulla - All very good. If you put Sulla/BLT_12 under vs 2 other 7-stars the other team will be typing UNDER all game.
                            Rozay/Kentaro/Anon/MVP are great 7stars
                            I know less about but have faith in spectacular/Terminator.

I havn't really played against ardour/kira/destruct/spider web (he's someone?)

The 6 stars:
                            The group that you can teach them how to lineup in cram / cram break for 5 minutes and they are 7 stars group: Dak/Myollnir. There are more but those 2 i trust 100%.
                            I think Amnesti is pretty smart if you could convince him to learn cram/cram break i could see him being a menace like shadowmere in flagroom. Good value for 6star.

THE VERSATILE ONES
                            Bellflowers/Nipple Nibbler/Cape/Vehicle/Maketso/Dreamwin all are reasonably versatile and can be put in another ship if need be so if you are scared of showrates or think you will have to change your lineup these are some players to target.

Get a team with high star sharks/ters that show - grab those 9/8/7/6 star value choices and you will be successful.
                            Free agency: This advice is kind of assuming high star spiders don't showup in free agency. I don't know if Stayon/Ease are signing up or if there are others.

DRAFT PEOPLE THAT SHOW UP AND LISTEN TO MY ADVICES ABOVE AND YOU WILL BE CHAMPION.

Will do wb/jav?? later but I am not smart at those so let's see. MAYBE A NON-BIAS GOOD WB/JAV CUD DO THOSE

TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
                            (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
                            PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
                            AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                              First of all, I want to say that it looks like a really good job, I mean, honnest. Zidane would have never allowed Dreamwin 9* in jav if he was acting sneakily, that's what I think. Especially because Dreamwin is captaining, and being a 9* is a huge advantage over 10*. But that's deserved, he's clearly not a 10 right now. I don't see any tomfuckeries (doesn't mean there are not ofc) so I can't even try to guess what will be Zidane's team, still as everybody there's some ratings I disagree with :

WARBRID

+

Okyo : It's been done and I agree.

Dreamwin : one of the best warbird last season, quick minded, excellent under pressure, high IQ adapting gamestyle with situation. None of the 9* are really better than him.

Nine : I love this player, what I love most is his biggest weakness, he tend to priviledge beautiful play over result. But he's too talented to be a 7* , a good coach could even make him a 9* this season.

Heisman : I didn't see him that much but if he show constantly he might be what some are afraid of, a 6* better than other 6*s.

Bick : If Jo is upgraded to 7* then bick should be too, they are very similar in every zone they play, and I even consider bick with a slightly higher potential.

-

Glyde : It's been done and I agree, 7* was an undeserved punishement/priviledge clearly.

Henry Saari : Another exemple of top players struggling to differenciate bad players and unplayable players. As 6* he would still be a bad choice, he's worse than me and I'm self aware, I'm not kidding and not trying to trash
                              Pretty on the money, I cant say I think Nine is a 9* in wb tho, you could make a case for a 8*.
                              As for dreamwin I kinda agree, I feel ro should be a 9* also. Ro, Trasher and Dreamwin are in the bracket of non full time warbirds that do better than full time warbirds in TWDT.
                              Twdt is wierd like that, id have Ricko at my side in twld than those 3, but you put him in TWDT and cant swing a cat.
                              British> my 18th tomoz $$
                              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                                hmm, this mysterious Za!Dink fellow really is big fan of Henry Saari!
                                Thank you for this.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X