TWDT 20 RATINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MHz View Post
    I'm not gonna weigh in on general ratings because, frankly, that's my job to exploit as a captain.

However, Dreamwin should definitely be a 10* javelin. One or two average seasons doesn't change that. It's not so much about scores, but style - he's aggressive and plays accurately from a positional perspective. The guy has been on so many winning TWLJ and TWDTJ lines for a reason. In 2v2, dreamwin and I comfortably beat Kado & Morph who are both solid 9*. Dreamwin will become a huge favourite if he manages to draft another good 9* javelin (of which there are many).
    Hmmmm
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post

Hmmmm
      Good prediction, it surely had some effect on our run but all in all, I think I played bad finals. Got carried by the rest of the team a good bunch throughout the season. Also noted from the spec chat during finals:
      zidane> dw is so mediocre
      zidane> holyyyy

:wink2:
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Obvious

Originally posted by roro View Post
        So what if 3 out of 5 2019 terrorist javelins were lowered 1* each :P Gonna be an interesting one guys!

Comment

Originally posted by roro View Post
          Obvious

Atleast the other one did an even worse season!
          33% not a bad rate on having a dropped rating work... See the brightside!

Comment

:laugh: dwin gonna be fighting for that 9* in base next season

Comment

I wonder if caps would still pick me around round 9 if I was 7* in jav

Comment

Reason you are going late is because no1 thinks ud play if it wasnt for dw. He had the luxury of picking someone way later than he should be able to, at a * lower surprise surprise! (Btw it wasnt a surprise, i called it in above quote )

Comment

terrorist's jav line felt fair, it was just a strong, balanced outing from them, and the opposing lines weren't as good as last year.

they played well and deserved the title.

i do feel like power and pure luck's lines last season would beat the terrorist line that just won, but they had some misrated or favorable ratings, so that's maybe an unfair comparison. dreamwin's 9 was fine. maketso was MVP'ing TWLJ Finals on losing teams back in the day, so 8 is definitely favorable, but he's not going off like shadowmere last year and screaming to be re-rated.

also, giants playing a 6* in twdt-j is generally a recipe for disaster. those guys get hunted down in semis/finals, go 1-10 out in 6 minutes, and you're stuck playing 4v5 the entire match. 90% of winners are going to run out 10/8/8/7/7, 9/9/8/7/7, 9/8/8/8/7, or 10/9/7/7/7 lines in jav.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                  X