Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 20$ a game we play hokage in dtj/dtb with banks. Forums as witness. Put your money where your mouth is.

Hell: make it 50$ a game.
    Last edited by Tiny; 11-22-2020, 08:31 PM. Reason: hELL
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Joe, GA and Commodo were spot on. Team No Appeal. It's week one. Plenty of time to win more.

Comment

We lost a match during that lag and we aren't here appealing. It happened to everyone and only lasted maybe 90 seconds tops so no real advantages for any one team. If you replay one game, replay all the games during the server lag.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
          If you replay one game, replay all the games during the server lag.
          This

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Can we just call week 1 preseason and start over?

Edit: But really, pre-season is nice not just for captains but everyone as it gives a chance for us to test server, bots & gameplay functionality along with captains a chance at trying lineups they probably wouldn't during a season.

Comment

6 minutes? daggone. ours lasted significantly less than that. in fact i'll bet it was well under 2 minutes. maybe your arena held on to the server lag for a lot longer. either that or youre exaggerating the extent of it, i dunno

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I’m glad I gave my boy Tiny my original cap spot

Comment

Tiny you didn’t lose the jav game because of server relax.....everyone was jumpy and laggy I exploded twice without even seeing anything. You’re one death even if it’s tied 40-40 at that time means nothing you are not a impact player.
                  Geio> Down to chill and play that
                  Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    6 minutes? daggone. ours lasted significantly less than that. in fact i'll bet it was well under 2 minutes. maybe your arena held on to the server lag for a lot longer. either that or youre exaggerating the extent of it, i dunno
                    Like I’ve said in my other posts,
                    whether it was 6 5 4 3 2 or 1 minute, we lost that match by THIRTY SECONDS.

the server lag kicked in when we were in control, we lost FR, and we had to deal with however much time it lagged for while attacking an enemy cram which was virtually impossible to break with the lag.
                    if we had lost by 13/14 minutes why would I appeal?
                    but we lost by 30 seconds, 30 seconds in which we would of had if that lag didn’t effect us.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Don't really see how this appeal could be denied tbh. The server fucked up, it affected the outcome.

I don't see the need to replay all games tho, the lag didn't affect the outcome of most games, as evidenced by everyone playing on and not appealing.

fun fact: the server was clearly laggy before twdt and I asked for it to be restarted before twdt. then wb games were played and there were tons of eats, so I asked again. the server wasn't restarted, now u have appeals.

Comment

Boys this is a 5 week season around the holidays let's just have fun with it and not take it so seriously... as said before lag effected every game should replay all or none. I vote we just get on with it and enjoy the holiday tournament... merry xmas happy hanukah kwanzaa and go fuck urself tw!

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                          Tiny you didn’t lose the jav game because of server relax.....everyone was jumpy and laggy I exploded twice without even seeing anything. You’re one death even if it’s tied 40-40 at that time means nothing you are not a impact player.
                          Is the guy who sniffed apok's jock strap and never won anything talking to me about impact? Cute.

server spikes, that could have been avoided per rab's message, knocking out 1 of 2 high star players in a tie game, is impactful.

also, that being said, if the server wasn't having issues, and I didnt DC and get eliminated, and we lost without this problem, we wouldn't be having this conversation and we might have forgotten you're a pos duffel bag that fierce carried around for years instead of you reminding us.
                          Last edited by Tiny; 11-23-2020, 01:32 PM. Reason: also

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I don’t think this game nor any others should be replayed unless there were clear statements or concerns expressed by the captains. The way it currently seems is that some players said something (to someone, or just pub chat? Idk), but there was obviously no major push to cancel and restart the games. No one completely stopped playing in order to establish their dissatisfaction with the lag interference and to further push for fairly restarted games. We all acknowledged the lag and whined, but continued playing every match til the end anyway.

I mean, if the outcome was reversed, would Halo still be making an appeal thread in Unknown25’s favor, claiming the lag helped Halo win, so Unknown25 deserves a restart?
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                              I don’t think this game nor any others should be replayed unless there were clear statements or concerns expressed by the captains. The way it currently seems is that some players said something (to someone, or just pub chat? Idk), but there was obviously no major push to cancel and restart the games. No one completely stopped playing in order to establish their dissatisfaction with the lag interference and to further push for fairly restarted games. We all acknowledged the lag and whined, but continued playing every match til the end anyway.

I mean, if the outcome was reversed, would Halo still be making an appeal thread in Unknown25’s favor, claiming the lag helped Halo win, so Unknown25 deserves a restart?
                              Like I told Golden_Aim in the TWDT chat while he was wigging out. If a team appealed the same thing, losing within a THIRTY SECOND window, why would I argue it? There has been the same appeals that have been granted in the last 20 years this game has been alive in this same situation, why would this be any different? If we didn't lose by thirty seconds, I wouldn't of appealed. Read all my other posts, I'm done explaining the reasoning.

I just find it ironic that if anyone else was in this same situation and lost by thirty seconds in which server lag effected the outcome you’d be arguing for the same outcome I am arguing for my team. Now all of a sudden server lag that effects outcome of games is irrelevant? Show me where in the rules was this changed and I’ll shut up right now and edit my post.
                              Last edited by Efhat; 11-23-2020, 02:06 PM.
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Is the guy who sniffed apok's jock strap and never won anything talking to me about impact? Cute.

server spikes, that could have been avoided per rab's message, knocking out 1 of 2 high star players in a tie game, is impactful.

also, that being said, if the server wasn't having issues, and I didnt DC and get eliminated, and we lost without this problem, we wouldn't be having this conversation and we might have forgotten you're a pos duffel bag that fierce carried around for years instead of you reminding us.
                                Hope you give you’re kids a good Christmas my guy. I know you’re a horrible family man. Scimbig
                                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Working...
                                X