Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Cape;n1361775]I'll take a shot:[LIST=1][*]Duel Pasta 6 6 6[*]Hockeydude 6 6 6[*]Ravage 8 7 6[*]Sulla 7.5 7.5 7.5[*]Wirah 6 6 6[*]Blt_13 7.5 7.5 8[*]100 who? 7 7 7[*]Bonghits 7.5 7.5 8[*]Mobey who? 8 6 6[*]Raazi 8.5 7.5 7.5[*]Stayon 8 9 9[*]Mongrel 8 6 6[*]Vehicle 7.5 7.5 8[*]2pacZ 8.5 7 7[*]hellkite 7.5 8 9[*]paradise8 8 8[/LIST][/QUOTE]

You've got to be on some good powder

Comment

Capes ratings are perfect, no notes assuming the already include the .5* tax.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

[QUOTE=Vehicle;n1361787]Capes ratings are perfect, no notes assuming the already include the .5* tax. [/QUOTE]

You got me. Good one Vehicle! :)
        Last edited by Grasps; 10-10-2022, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Vehicle was obviously trolling

Comment

gr1sps 1z1ly tr1ll1d n d1sp1tch1d by v1h1c1l1

Comment

Reasons i (still) dislike the 0.5* tax:[LIST=1][*]It can throw off ratings: individuals providing feedback about player ratings consider the 0.5* tax (this has been noted a couple times in this thread).[*]For the Zones activity & participation rates within active and inactive players: I like more players participating in TWDT: our existing league for players of varying levels of flying and pewing.[*]we added a whole ass free agent draft for players last season, not a 0.5* tax[/LIST]Can we remove the 0.5* tax and rate free agent players normally please?
              Last edited by Riverside; 10-10-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Updated FA player ratings can be found here:

[URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCHWmmz-y0Hy1Dwrbintuqzgq2fJkx2IIkeftL7VF3g/edit?usp=sharing"]FA/DRAFT SHEET[/URL]

These numbers are pre-.5 tax. For ease of comparison, those numbers will be added in at a later date.

Comment

Well... Guess I won't be playing. I'll take my .5* tax that puts me on the bench in literally every league (no way should I be a 7.5 in either dueling ship) on the chin, I just wanna register my discontent.

If someone pays me $200 I'll write HoN for playoffs. Venmo only.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

[QUOTE=Vehicle;n1361798]Well... Guess I won't be playing. I'll take my .5* tax that puts me on the bench in literally every league (no way should I be a 7.5 in either dueling ship) on the chin, I just wanna register my discontent.

If someone pays me $200 I'll write HoN for playoffs. Venmo only. [/QUOTE]

I mean, they're not finalized. Lots of people were pushed down, and those haven't been carried over to FA yet. Also a lot of teams have been playing below star cap. Plenty of opportunities to prove one's self, even with a tax.

Comment

Moral of the story: sign up for the main draft instead of fa.

Comment

I'm honestly mostly angling for that $200.

In reality I think 8.5 is fair for me for base. 7.5 for wb and jav is a bit much though. Im at best a 7* dueler.
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Most of the lines don't even start a full 69*. You'll be fine

Comment

I don't play this game anymore, at least not competitively. Sorry to burst your bubble, Ixa.

Comment

Raazi who hasn’t been active since 2016 at 9* pre-tax seems a bit harsh.. Need to change that to 8* pre-tax or could make an argument for 8.5..

No point doing a FA if people are gonna get wrongly rated who aren’t going to see a single minute of playtime because of wrong ratings..

Comment

??????

are taxes being applied to those ratings ?

Comment

Working...
                                X