This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=WillBy;n1361799]I mean, they're not finalized. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Best;n1361812]Raazi who hasn’t been active since 2016 at 9* pre-tax seems a bit harsh.. Need to change that to 8* pre-tax or could make an argument for 8.5..

No point doing a FA if people are gonna get wrongly rated who aren’t going to see a single minute of playtime because of wrong ratings..[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your feedback, this is why we posted ratings ahead of time- to get input from the community in areas I'm not exactly an expert in.

Comment

Just looked over them since they've been updated today [USER="39104"]WillBy[/USER] and they look perfect to me (for warbird). Great job to you and everyone else for taking in the feedback from the community.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rab;n1361800]Moral of the story: sign up for the main draft instead of fa.[/QUOTE]

THIS, probably one of the few things I agree with rab about lol

I am more and more in support of removing FA. I’ve been playing tw for 4-5 years and FA has never been a huge signing of old players returning as it’s intended.

I’m sure we would need to crunch the data from years past but I’m certain the only times FA have been large are for reasons other than it’s intended use.

The tax seems to be a deterrent at least but I think removing FA would force people to sign up that are truly on the fence about playing. There could always be a “tentative FA list” for players that have actually returned after a 5+ year absence that want to play and have them added by some reasonable criteria.
        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Still no word on fa draft order

[USER="39104"]WillBy[/USER]
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Are the current ratings including the +.5?
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

[QUOTE=MHz;n1361892]Are the current ratings including the +.5?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, no

Comment

FA DRAFT ORDER[LIST=1][*]Morph[*]dreamwin[*]GenX[*]Best[*]ogron[*]lockdown[*]mvp[*]violence[/LIST]I recorded the randomization process if anyone is really curious.

Comment

Thank you willpy n marksmin

Comment

What time is the FA draft on Sunday? I'm assuming 1pm unless otherwise stated.

Please can you state on the sheet whether ratings do or do not include the 0.5 tax?
                    Last edited by Rab; 10-15-2022, 08:39 AM.

Comment

u rnt eefin a c1pt1n y do u give a sh1t about everything ur j1b is to sh1w up n vs!

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1361905]u rnt eefin a c1pt1n y do u give a sh1t about everything ur j1b is to sh1w up n vs![/QUOTE]

I have tons of time when fuckall happens in game, gotta fill it somehow.

Comment

Working...
                        X