Overachiever of the Week - Season 26, Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overachiever of the Week - Season 26, Week 2

Another exciting week of TWDT has concluded, which means we have another group of overachievers to celebrate.

First we have Aprix, who notched an impressive 14-7 as a 7.5* warbird including two KOs. Aprix, along with last weeks OotW runner-up Kassius led the charge for Nightmare's close win over Treyway. Nightmare's wise move to start Aprix has already started to pay dividends, and we look forward to seeing what damage he can do the rest of the season.

It's hard to overachieve as a high star player, but Tiny did just that in TWDTJ. A stunning 18-9 performance with 4(!) KOs as a 9* earned Tiny a nomination. Tiny's performance was instrumental in Gryffindor pulling ahead of r1p1t1! late in the closest dueling match of this weekend (that didn't time out). Captain ogron is sure to be happy with his team's performance as they close 2-1 this weekend despite missing the 3 league vet.

Our last nomination goes to mvp, who put up a monstrous 73-37 with 2 TeKs as an 8*. Sporting a newly lowered star rating, mvp built a strong basing line around himself and absolutely crushed Helmet, avenging their week 1 20-second loss to Gryffindor.

Who do you think best overachieved this week?
    Aprix
    48.28%
    Tiny
    34.48%
    mvp
    17.24%

Gotta vote for my teammate Aprix here, nice work, we cleared up while Flew and Mythril were setting up all the plays.

Nominees must be killing it this week as I did way better than last week in both leagues!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kassius;n1361526]Gotta vote for my teammate Aprix here, nice work, we cleared up while Flew and Mythril were setting up all the plays.

Nominees must be killing it this week as I did way better than last week in both leagues! [/QUOTE]

You did! However, I avoid re-nominating players (especially in back to back weeks) because it's better to spread the love around and because if you're overachieving every single week, are you really overachieving?

Comment

All good Willby :)

Comment

lets go mvp!!`
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

[QUOTE=WillBy;n1361527]

You did! However, I avoid re-nominating players (especially in back to back weeks) because it's better to spread the love around and because if you're overachieving every single week, are you really overachieving?[/QUOTE]

You can only overachieve once. Once you do it again, you are criminally underrated.

Comment

Aprix was a hero this week. I was too sick to play and I'm glad he stepped in. He did way better than I would have done in a ship he doesn't even play. He led the team in kills for Warbird AND Javelin. He also did really well in terr again only dying 4 times, half as much as the opponent terrier did. All this from a guy that was so inactive leading up to DT they dropped all 3 of his ratings.

Kass better spider rec than mvp last week as 7* instead of 8.

gg from tiny though.
              Last edited by RageRitual; 09-26-2022, 08:46 PM.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

BIG MVP

BIG APRIX

LFG
                absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Congrats to Aprix, our week 2 Overachiever of the Week!

Comment

Working...
                  X