TWDT finals predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1362449]
    So the winning rosters from semifinal games actually show Kobes Jav line being favored by MMR ratings.

So there you go MMR (with todays ratings) predicts Nightmare and Kobe to win.[/QUOTE]

MMR is a complete joke, though. it's a disorganized pub league with horrendously balanced teams and ppl intentionally trolling/throwing. Riverside has 4000+ MMR in wb and went 1-10 to 5-10 every TWDT-D game in an actual league with organized teams this season.

Shifting like an idiot into the enemy team with several 2800 to 3300 level players and baiting them into taking bad shots, wasting their time chasing him around map as he runs a marathon, and falling for him waiting for ppl to fire first so he can shift in for a freebie since he he has the worst aim in the entire game -- doesn't work even at the TWDT-D level. In TWLD he'd get absolutely crushed, just like he did going 1-10 vs Paladen in TWLD.

4000 isn't 4000. In a real MMR league you'd be on a team full of 4000 players against 4000 players, and you'd actually have to be able to aim to stay there or rise. Instead all the games are teams like 4500/3800/3300/3000/2800 teams... that means there 2-3 players River can just shift into and bait and have some impact on the game to mask his complete inability to aim.

In real MMR against all 4000s he'd get crushed and fall back down to 3300-3400. There are myriad other reasons MMR is bad, but that example should suffice.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

[QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1362462]

He does play mmr, he has 50 games in jav. [/QUOTE]

Kado? You kidding me brother? Smh
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tiny;n1362467]

Kado? You kidding me brother? Smh [/QUOTE]

You can check stats yourself from MMR boy.

Comment

3 out of 3 correct! Gryffindors ability to choke from very heavy lead in the end made the difference in wb and jav, while in base they finally managed to keep it cool (although also threw big lead in last game, but managed to control it to win) and take at least 1 title.
          Have to say we had great finals and best teams in each category were declared winners.

Comment

good predictions!

smart money betting on the 10* terr who can actually carry hard games.

if zizu were there in my place that would have been a terrible bet, though, given i had to carry with a 52-5 round 3 with multiple teks in a tight 15-13 game and most 10* terrs are unplayable and get demoted to 9*s.

always interesting to hear ram ranchs shittalk behind ppls backs, hopefully they can win something without skatarius/turban hard carrying them (they lost to us 15-4 without turban lol) in 2023 and beyond since they've lost in TWLB/Basing Cup/TWDT-B nonstop for 10 years, even when only costing 8 or 9 in dt :)

wasn't going to say anything and let you have your moment, but keep logging and having ppl copy/paste me the clown ass shit you're typing.

im off for a few months and won't be reading the responses, but have fun typing your lil hearts out.

ggs nightmare!
            top 100 basers list

Comment

[QUOTE=ogron;n1362575]wasn't going to say anything and let you have your moment, but keep logging and having ppl copy/paste me the clown ass shit you're typing.[/QUOTE]

I won't dignify the rest of the garbage you typed with a response as you are clearly being emotional.... However, I've never seen someone get carried harder by greens than you did in round 2 of dtb finals. As the guy who is known for constantly crying about that shit, maybe you should shut your fucking trap and take the undeserved win
              Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
              Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
              mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
              Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Working...
              X