Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking forward; A nightmare experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward; A nightmare experience!

Great job winning the wb and making basing finals to nightmare members. Thanks for showing up (those that did) for the season with an inexperienced captain.

Just some thoughts on the players on nightmare for future captains, alphabetical 'cause reasons:

Aprix ~ One of the few players that can legit play all 5 ships. Our quiet week 2 hero. Too bad he couldn't show much this season, but he was here when we needed him the most!

blt_13 ~ Good attitude, randomly drafted from FA. Guy coorded for us in warbird once or twice. Wish I could've fit him into the base line.

cripple ~ Thanks for bringing that comic relief that is very much needed during these long events. Sorry the phone number I gave you for Lai was fake, but thanks for being a champ anyways!

destruct ~ Never saw him once, don't draft him.

diakka ~ Guy played every week? before he got traded here, and never showed up once. Suck a bag of dicks.

flew ~ Where did this guy go? I really wanted to warbird with this guy but he bailed on subspace completely. Apparently part of the community made him quit the game, we should work on not doing that to people.

helios ~ aka jb inc. We had a lot of depth in our wb this year, it was hard to get everyone playtime but he still showed up most the season regardless.

kassius ~ What can I say about kass? underrated in base and criminally underrated in warbird. Guy mvp'd round 3 of wb finals as a 7*, need i say more? I built the warbird line around drafting him.

lai ~ Great team spirit. her first season terring and made finals. Also got some wb playtime during the season and held her own.

liz ~ How u gonna sign up and never show once? Not once. Go suck a bag of diakka dicks.

mouse ~ Toxic as fuck. No reason for that shit common man. I was forced to trade him for the sanity of the team. Be better. We could have won DT-B with you.

mongrel ~ Picked him up from free agency. Good spirit, taxes made him hard to fit into the line.

mythril ~ This guy is a legend. I leaned a lot on mythril for advice throughout the season. He does a lot that does not show up on the scoreboard, for example him never giving up in wb and base really spread to the rest of the team.

roiwerk ~ Sorry roi, you got stuck on a jav line that was abandoned at draft. Still he stayed chill throughout the season knowing his team sucked. He even played a spider game when we were shorthanded once.

rucci ~ Rucci.exe played finals on a laptop smaller than my penis from a hotel, like a champ. Great value when he actually pushes (yes he can push apparently watch finals videos).

star fox ~ Never saw him once, don't draft him.

steadman ~ Huge change in momentum once we picked him up from free agency. More than willing to help low stars learn stuff'n things. We pretty much upgraded flew with steadman since flew bailed on us.

tpz ~ aka rab. Came over from a trade to get rid of mouse. With the right motivation this guy is a beast in spider. Apparently he played finals with us while he was sick.

warrior ~ Good attitude. Had something in IRL that stopped him from showing up mid-season, he showed up regularly before then.

TL;DR #fuckliz #fuckmouse #fuckdiakka Great season everyone else, thanks for playing/showing up!
    Last edited by RageRitual; 12-19-2022, 05:54 AM.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Flew is becoming a father, no one made him quit.

Comment

Don't forget yourself. Decent draft. Very good job of keeping things going after repeatedly getting fucked over. Solid sharking.

Annoying that the base finals was close, I think if I was 100% we would have won that, couldn't think straight. If someone posts a recording it'll be very embarrassing I'm sure. :(

Note about me for future seasons:
      This game is really dead in my time zone now, there's no opportunity to practice. As I get used to not even bothering to log on I'll probably just lose interest, and I'm going to stop checking the forums so I might not even hear about a league so don't automatically sign me up for anything.
      Last edited by Rab; 12-19-2022, 07:51 AM.

Comment

[USER="39632"]Rab[/USER] You can stay updated on event stuff'n things with discord. Either joe's or mine.

[QUOTE=Rab;n1362549]Don't forget yourself. Decent draft. Very good job of keeping things going after repeatedly getting fucked over. Solid sharking.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it would feel weird to include myself :D.
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
        X