Rating changes for next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating changes for next season?

Happy holidays for those that celebrate whatever you celebrate....anyways...back to DT, does the community have any suggestions for rating changes of players for next season while our memories are still somewhat fresh?

Here are a few to think about for warbird:
    spezza, geio, kassius, aprix

and base:
    renzi, racka, kassius,banks, mark, joe

We should be cautious about raising too many players too quick, especially in base. Base matches felt a lot better this season with a lot of players ratings being nerfed, not having to play 6* players (unless someone is using a stupid line with many 10*) should probably be the goal to keep DT competitive.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

It was fun getting some games this season, I don't think I will the next lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Kassius;n1362595]It was fun getting some games this season, I don't think I will the next lol[/QUOTE]

You will, I had many caps bugging me to trade you to them :D
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

[QUOTE=RageRitual;n1362618]

You will, I had many caps bugging me to trade you to them :D[/QUOTE]

Not at whatever rating I'll get bumped too I mean!

Comment

Some feedback about rating changes:
          [B]WB[/B]:
          [I]needs to be pumped[/I]
          [B]hulk [/B]- 8 is way too low for him, top 3 in KPD for entire league, top 4 in KPM, top 5 in KPG.
          [B]absurd [/B]- should be pumped from 8.5 to 9
          [B]kassius [/B]- definitely pumped to at least 8
          [B]aggi[/B] - his rating for this league was fair, but he has been dominating mmr, so pump could be in place to 8.5
          [B]aprix [/B]- was unfortunate to be on nightmare, lacked gametime, but was great every time he played so pump to 8 could be on table.
          [B]honcho [/B]- no idea why he is still 6.5, he plays decently enough to be at least 7
          8 stars who should be 8.5 stars - zidane, renzi, cripple, jurassic, jz

overall my suggestion for lower vps is that make everyone 7, then its up to low vp players to show they are worth it, being 7vp for last 3 leagues, ive gotten 5 mins of gametime, that 0.5 rating difference can determine someone being played all the time or getting 0 gametime. Maybe only exception being totally new players or pubbers (not sure how many of those actually participate)

[I]could be lowered[/I] (a bit biased being on kobe as i saw my team playing most)
          [B]tripin[/B] - 9, maybe 8.5 is better, or then he
          [B]bike [/B]- 9.5 didnt really do anything in this league, maybe 0.5 drop
          [B]best [/B]- didnt really see him play as 10 in both leagues, should be dropped to 9.5
          [B]dak [/B]- quite a few 8 and 8.5 star players played at least on level with him, so 0.5 drop should be in place
          [B]rough [/B]- didnt play as 9.5 in either leagues.
          [B]bacon [/B]- inactive and wasnt that impressive drop to 8.5
          All in all also lockdown choked bad entire league, but his performances in mmr and twl show that he hasnt really dropped any skills, just not working team, same can be said about racka.

[B]JAV:[/B]
          [I]needs to be pumped[/I]
          8 stars to 8.5 - [B]mikkiz, limit, jurassic
          renzi [/B]- from 7.5 to 8
          [B]jz [/B]- from 7 to 7.5
          [B]absurd [/B]- from 7.5 to 8
          [B]sarger [/B]- from 6.5 to 7

Overall i dont think we had any real overrated or underrated players in jav, compared to wb, so no big changes maybe needed.

[B]Base[/B]:
          spiders
          [B]jurassic/ft[/B] - to 9.5
          [B]Banks [/B]- needs to go to 9
          [B]kassius/racka[/B] - at least to 7.5
          [B]Honcho [/B]- to 7

drops
          [B]rough, spartan[/B] - inactivity + not really that impressive 0.5 points

terriers
          nothing really stands out, maybe pump [B]lai [/B]a bit as she is getting better all the time.

sharks
          [B]markmrw[/B] needs to go to 9
          there is also case for [B]rozay [/B]to be pumped 0.5
          Last edited by WillBy; 12-28-2022, 07:20 PM. Reason: Fixing the forums terrible formatting syntax. God forbid he use capital B instead of lowercase...

Comment

Working...
          X