2022 League Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obvs it's because friday night usa excludes eu

last time I checked the population was about 80% usa/can and 20% eu, but prolly worth someone getting more recent data on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
      Yo hear me out please Why do we still continue to do leagues on Sundays? Friday night is probably the most active time in subspace yet we don't host anything. I know am not the only one that can't give up Sundays for this game. To ask me to sit on my ass for 5 or so hours straight for this game from 1pm to 6pm on a Sunday is asking a whole lot when I have family time and other adult responsibilities that take priority. We should be breaking up divisions and playing them throughout the week or something for those of us who have families/lives/jobs. Wb 6-7pm Friday, Jav 10-11am Saturday Base 1-3pm Sunday or something like that.

Ultimately I miss playing this game and love you guys. Hope 2022 treats you and everyone else reading this well. Take care.

-ixa
      Aye buddy, hope all is well.

I agree we could try to split different leagues on different days or bring back the captains scheduling individual games every week with one another. The problem is that no matter when we time slot games there will be certain people that can / cannot make it. Traditionally, leagues have run on Sundays for many years now, prob 10+

Hope to see you back soon brodie
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
      X