X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
    I’m in
    !!!!
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

yo sign me up
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

I'll play, I'm away for 6 weeks so won't be able to log on during the week, and I most likely won't be able to show for the first 2 weeks, especially to base, it's possible i can come to wb/jav but i would say 40% chance? I come home superbowl weekend and then I can play after that.
        TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
        (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
        PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
        AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Change of plans I intend to play all 3 leagues now that money is involved. As always no promises
          Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
          Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
          mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
          Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

looks like some alias checking is required before the draft. find out who the new names are and make them play their main name. not another season of aliasing being abused please. make sure it's instant removal from this season and ban from next season for anyone caught cheating in this way - for both the player and the captain. sneaky lizird vigini bistirds.
            Last edited by Rab; 01-23-2022, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadman View Post
              Change of plans I intend to play all 3 leagues now that a month's supply of doritos is involved. As always no promises
              Ftfy

Comment

who is "cl1pp3d" n d1m1g1nc69

Comment

Id like to signup to be drafted in the draft (not as an FA)

To caps: im currently not sure if ill be available Sundays at all and wont know till after 2-4 weeks.

Im 1.5 hours passed the signipd time (the draft is at 2pm, this post made at 1:37pm EST. In the TWDT Rules it says that the time to signip is 11:59pm)

A rule was added where FAs would need be penalized with 0.5*, at 1:29pm. This falls outside what is stated in the TWDT rules
                  https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1...eason-24-rules

The 0.5* rule:
                  https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1...agency-sign-up

Comment

Working...
                  X