TWDT 24 Ratings Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
    I think your idea on mathing it up to scope things further is a really good one fwiw (separate of your individual & personal ask), it's a tough one to ask for/demand in a volunteer run league, at least imo.
    i can change gears from rating injustice to league coordinator from time to time…haha

and I had give my usual attempt at adjustment so I didn’t have to practice as much… can’t blame a guy for trying. I think beam worked his way down to a 6* not too long ago…

I believe I trade beam for warportal or something….with a 2-11 k/d….

SIAXIS FIND QUOTE PLEASE

ps river sign up please
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Got changed up without any play time season before - maybe due for an adjustment lol - ty
      yoast snes
      6.5 7
      6 7
      6 7

Comment

hmmmm
        IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

I should not be rated an 8* wb... 7* at best...

Comment

I think you guys need to reevaluate Stek. You have Warthog rated 7/7/7 and Stek rated 6.5 in all divsions. Look at the recent TW games, Stek dropping 15-6 twice in one day? Warthog is going negative about every round. This aliased FK is going to ruin it for some. Also, Mite should be 7 in WB and Jav. He was going to start LD for Syne/Build then went inactive. I think his other alias was Dicey? If he was to remain active he'd have a season similar as Spider Web from a few seasons ago.

Comment

Mite has always been Mite. Finnish player with no aliases, known for being an event player and map creator.

You might be mixing him up with someone else.

As far as Stek goes, he's from another zone so it was hard to rate accurately. He might be a bit broken, but probably too late to make changes.

Comment

Working...
              X