Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-B Video Recorders Needed for Cram Data

Hi!

We could use your help, Phoenix and Power have players recording games, but the other teams do not. We need the Cram data in TWDT-B, especially Week 2 and Week 3, to compare the standard map vs. the new one.

Based on 34 rounds last year, cram-breaking took up 39% of the game and the average cram held for 1 minute and 26 seconds.

Here is the cram data from last TWDT-B season:

(I defined cram break starting once mid has been cleared, and ending once the terr breaks in and lives for 5 seconds.) If you include mid-base and lower-base battles, this is close to 50% of the game, with the remaining 50% being FlagRoom battles.

I've only looked at the Phoenix/Kickers and Phoenix/Terrorist games this season, but cram-breaking took up 23% of those games and the average cram held for 53 seconds.

We could really use a bigger statistical sample, and need either people recording the games or someone in spec on each team keeping track of the cram data (i.e., how long each cram held from the time mid was cleared and the terr got into FR.)

I'm hoping the new cram increases FlagRoom battles and decreases the amount of time spent cramming/cram-breaking, but we need your help collecting data.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
    top 100 basers list

ogron BIET can you possibly have the bot keep track of how long the red tiles blocking holes are on per game. That'll give you a rough estimate of the amount of time that isn't in the flagroom at least.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      ogron BIET can you possibly have the bot keep track of how long the red tiles blocking holes are on per game. That'll give you a rough estimate of the amount of time that isn't in the flagroom at least.
      Good call
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

I will try to record crusader games, will be needing a shield tho to be able to stay in cram and give you an accurate result. Thanks
        10* Spectator
        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

This season so far with new cram:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post
            This season so far with new cram:

are you gonna be able to extrapolate data from the red bars moving forward? I guess +/- the delay which I think Dwopple said was 3 seconds? or 5?
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post

are you gonna be able to extrapolate data from the red bars moving forward? I guess +/- the delay which I think Dwopple said was 3 seconds? or 5?
              it's a good idea, we'd have to ask BIET!

Week 2 data based on videos is in.

Cram is currently taking up 22% of games and the average cram holds for 48 seconds, while the median cram (the cram you're most likely to see on any given cram break) is 40 seconds.

Last season cram took up 39% of games with an average cram time of 1 minute and 26 seconds.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X