Home or Away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home or Away?

Every once in a while I'll be posting a question for the TW community 2 c wut efery1 think of an idea that I haf seen be successfil in anothir zone.

What i recommend 4 TW:
    1. TWL / TWDT teams r able 2 make minir midificitions to the official maps in wb, jav and basing, thereby creating very minor "homecourt advantage"
    2. To ensure competition n game play is not affected 2 mich, all captains have to approve maps that r submittid prior 2 seasin
    3. When I say minir I mean put ur facking squadname on ther in shiny cilirs (graphix: ty racka) or haf a few extra ricks 2gethir (not inside base) , or a couple cricks here n there.

Where I got it from:

The Hockey Zone community has the concept of home and away games, they have logos of the sqidrins in the middle for face-offs, aftir ?go squadname.

I imagin sum sippirt wud b needid on how 2 do it but I c u fuks playing pictionary all the time n u r gods @ it
    I like this idea for minir things like rocks & graphix: sqid HYPE
    11.11%
    I like this idea only for arini graphix: sqid HYPE
    22.22%
    I like this idea for TWDT not TWL
    0%
    Indifferent
    33.33%
    I dun like this idea
    11.11%
    Othir: forim post
    22.22%
    Last edited by Riverside; 03-21-2022, 12:16 PM.

I'd be open to home/away arenas but just arena graphics not rock changes or anything else to the actual map itself (that's how HZ does it too).

They did home arenas for TWL many years ago I'm sure most of them are still up today. (IE: ?Go TWLDFinal)

In HZ the home arena usually lists the players, the squad accomplishments, and has different arena graphics than the default arena.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

other: I like how we changed the basing map for TWDT-B, and spawn locations for TWDT-D. Not really sure I'd want to see us build a load of different maps that are annoying to maintain in diff arenas etc. But we could tweak a map for a season to make things less stale. I could suggest walls scattered all over the wb map, but wb ppl lose their shit over minor changes. Maybe jav ppl would appreciate a fresh map. Maybe the cram could be opened up further. Given the wankload of arenas in tw, these maps probably already exists somewhere. Also, TW ?go hillpeace division when? We could do stuff with ship settings too, doesn't have to be the map, e.g. allowing lancs in wb. Allow levis in jav - which are just a copy of the jav but a bit slower with bigger prox. Bringing wb/jav/lanc back into basing - wb with less recharge but more hp, jav with faster bullet fire rate and more hp, lanc with 1 rep but no multifire... that sort of shit.
      Last edited by Rab; 03-21-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Why are you doing viop speak all of the sudden? Did mouse drop a piano on your head, Acme style?
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Great idea Riverside, hockeyzone does have a lot of cool features like pictures and instant replays & I always wondered why Trench didn't do some of the same but someone told me it was something to do with different servers and zone settings.

I support team graphics 100% if TW can figure it out somehow!
          absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Working...
          X