Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no respect for death dragon anymore..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no respect for death dragon anymore..

Well, since I often play aliased in this game with my uberelite squad I came across death dragon.. I mean, me and my online friends are cool with all squads, but death dragon are like special.. They don't like understand that this game is about pride, the honour involved in winning.. Anyway, me and my goonz (which are super vet elite) we're like challanging them to a hardcore duel, and this cap Rowan2003 was like "you guys are like too elite" and I was like "yeah, but suck it up bitch" and he was like "no, I'm like serious, you cant touch us, or I'll send Zeus!!! after you dog".. At this time I was sortof like pissed off, since I knew me and my homies could like beat them and such,. So I was like "hey, you play us or I'll talk to Dock, and he'll assrape you muthefuckers", and they were like "you could like try doing that Romeo".. That kindof pissed off my crew if you know what I mean.. They just like left, and we (my crew and I) had like nothing to do, but since we all live near EvilAzNKillah2k's house, we like went to his house and jerked off in a circle..

Justin.. err ruby got hit in the eye.. It was like so funny, and then when his wife came driving in his porche and saw him, she was like "I'll divorce you faggot bitch".. And we all laughed so hard, this was probably the best day in my life..

Sincerely
    Concreshitnard

ps: thanks for sharing this story with me conc, it's really funny, and we all know you're funny

Warning for spam. - Conc
    Moved to Useless Crap. - Conc
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Its dawg not dog
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

1 - conc, thanx for doin that! (thumb goed up)
        2 - Faith, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you are a real Gangsta (thumb goes down)
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
          Sincerely
          Concreshitnard
          I can't even pronounce that. Go through puberty and get back to us, please.
          Last edited by Dameon Angell; 03-04-2004, 07:29 PM. Reason: 3/\/|>1/\/6 7|-|3 Q|_|()73
          DELETED

Comment

Damn!

Yea!!!!
            AKA Shaun
            ----------------------

Comment

Working...
            X