African Sharecropping..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Sharecropping..

As of latly i've been terrible busy with our crops.. Been working hard on the cotton field as any good ******.. Yup, sun goes up around 6am, but being such a goaldirected ******, I know that eventually I will own this land, and that's gods wish.. God has big plans for me, I know that for a fact, despite not showing any signs of exsisting ever, and despite promoting the bible that is full of lies, I know he'll be there in the end, when my last days as a ****** on this soil will come.. Yes I do enjoy sex with minors, but only if they've been taught "roughtly" really good and hard by some 6'7" hardcore ****** for sevral days before me, like really pounded it to them for sevral days til they eventually liked it and felt good about doing it, .. Roughtly means biblestudies by the way, in African which is my native langugage.. Rumors say that people in online games try to make fun of me everytime I post, and I must admit, that these online insults really hurt me alot.. I take alot of pressure being young and black in a poor country, but im still a good and loyal ******, so it really hurts my feelings when ppl make fun of me in this game.. I'm not racist towards white people, in fact, im jealous of them, I wish I had their pale skin unlike my black ****** skin.. But hey, God made me this way,and I'm cool with it..

Cheers from Africa!!!!!

Suddy

fuck off

and Sudden's personalised Useless Crap forum
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-03-2004, 07:12 PM.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      fuck off
      I really dislike the racist mods in this game, I'm like fighthing to survive the starvation of the upcomming week, while they eat their fat burgers and laugh at me because im like black and african from a crappy country..,

shame on you..

Comment

Screw just moving it, he's talking about sex with minors,
        just delete it zeus. It wouldn't be so bad that he likes to talk crap
        and stir up trouble, if he wouldn't go about it like such an utter retard.

-Sarien
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          fuck off
          The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
          DELETED

Comment

Just put in two full stops and colour them white
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Sudden is worse than Cig Smoke.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                Sudden is worse than Cig Smoke.
                sudden is worthless :/ He should be silenced....<COUGH>
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                X