Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddles

I'll start with the short one.

-What do we drop we need it and lift up when we don't?

Now to the real one.

There was a girl, whos life was normal, with daily rutines, as going downstairs to eat breakfast with her sister and her mother and father. Sadly, one day her mother died. Her life was suddenly going to hell....The day came when they held the funeral. She was crying and everything..until she saw this goodlooking man (me). Immediately she fell in love..He had everything a man should have. He was handsome, strong, sexy and everything..but she didn't get to know her. He left before she got a chance to say anything. Well, shit happens. The funeral ended and she held a memorial speech to her mother. The evening came..and she killed her sister. Why?

What's the answer?

PS. Logical answer needed. This riddle is so easy that it's freaky. Still hard!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

It seems like a stupid answer, but I'll give it a try: she killed her sister because she wanted to see the man again at her sister's funeral?
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

riddles annoy me, because they could have so many different answers.

for example, the first riddle: -What do we drop we need it and lift up when we don't?

it could be the needle to the air conditioner. lower the needle to turn it on, raise it to turn it off.

it could be the toilet seat. drop the seat to drop a log, and lift it up so i don't pee on it next time.

it could be a skateboard. drop it on the ground to skate on it, lift it and pick it up when i'm not.

it could be the fuckin gas pedal to my truck.

etc...

Comment

arrrhhh! Ilduce got it (he was there when her mother died, so he must've known her. Therefore he should be on the funeral of her sister too)...I find it much more easier to solve when it's typed out. Try telling that to a bunch of friends (irl) and laugh at them when they don't get it.

And the drop thing...you really DROP it, so it falls. Then you lift it up again.

EDIT: none of those are right :P
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

You were supposed to be more subtle with the girl liking that guy. That question was actually used to test if you're sane or not. Of course it would only work if you have heard it the first time. If you answered that she killed her sister to see the guy, you're supposed to have the mind of a psychopath. SUppOSEDLY
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
            You were supposed to be more subtle with the girl liking that guy. That question was actually used to test if you're sane or not. Of course it would only work if you have heard it the first time. If you answered that she killed her sister to see the guy, you're supposed to have the mind of a psychopath. SUppOSEDLY
            sigh, wtfz

Comment

To the first riddle, I think the answer is an anchor.

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                To the first riddle, I think the answer is an anchor.
                Ooh, nice- that makes perfect sense!

Here's an ancient Egyptian riddle which just happens to be one of the most ancient riddles in the world:

What is it that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
                  Ooh, nice- that makes perfect sense!

Here's an ancient Egyptian riddle which just happens to be one of the most ancient riddles in the world:

What is it that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?
                  This one is from a greek myth.

The answer is Life:
                  At the early stage of life you are a baby and walk on all fours
                  Later in life you walk on two feet
                  And when you are old you walk with a walking stick.

So here is mine:

There was a priest. He wanted to offer flowers to his god. Beside his temple there were three magic wells. Anything you put in the well doubles.

So he starts of with some number of flowers. He drops it in the first well. They double. The he takes some from the first well and drops it in the second well which in turn doubles. Then he takes another amount and drops it in the third well which also doubles.

Then he leaves empty handed and goes to pray. But at the end each of the wells have the same amount of flowers in it. So how did he do it?
                  Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

He sacrificed the flowers to the god, therefor the flowers are either burned or on some altar, so each well now contains 0 flowers, and the priest is empty handed.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

whats hard and pink at first then soft and sticky?

what has a long shaft and penatrating head?

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                        He sacrificed the flowers to the god, therefor the flowers are either burned or on some altar, so each well now contains 0 flowers, and the priest is empty handed.
                        no, the numbers actually work out if you do it right
                        Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

She killed her sister so the man will show up at the funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                            She killed her sister so the man will show up at the funeral.

yea that was on the radio a week ago.
                            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                              whats hard and pink at first then soft and sticky?

what has a long shaft and penatrating head?
                              First one is bubble gum

I think the second one is a needle.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X