No announcement yet.

Gay Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I am a dictator, I would pass a law and refrain retards from reproducing. I for one, hate to see a bunch of idiots running around on this forum. Sometimes I secretly cry at night when I think about my miserable life on this planet full of stupid people.

I must have done something terribly wrong in my past life
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

• Originally posted by TelC@t
      If I am a dictator, I would pass a law and refrain retards from reproducing. I for one, hate to see a bunch of idiots running around on this forum. Sometimes I secretly cry at night when I think about my miserable life on this planet full of stupid people.

shouldn't talk to mirrors.

Comment

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with homosexual marriage. But I have to admit that the traditional role of marriage does not apply to a homosexual couple, that is, homosexual couple can't naturally conceive a baby.

there are plenty of hetero couples who can't produce children too. they still get married.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I am against homosexual couple's rights to adopt kids. Call me conservtive by all means, but there aren't any research I know of proved the mental healthness of children in a homosexuality enviornment. If all we care about is the rights of homosexual couple, who is going to protect the rights of those adopted children?
          Are you familiar with the DSV-V publication of psychological diseases?

Homosexuality is explicibly absent from the list of medical diseases. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a homosexual.

That said, from my psychology book, Psychology by David G. Myers, Ph.D. Psychology at the University of Michigan, quote:

Studies have proven time and time again that children raised in homosexual environments turn out to be socially well-adjusted, intelligent, and mostly straight, directly proportional to the human population that is homosexual.
          People are people. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they will impose it on their adopted children.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarien
            You simply must be mentally defective in order not to be able to make
            this intellectual leap.

Foster Care isn't a stable home environment with dedicated parents.

Adoption is.

So therefore Adoption by parents, gay or straight, is better than Foster
            Care. Jeeheeezits. You are too fucking dense for your own good.
            It doesnt make a diffference, its not relevant to the discussion get over it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
              So, what, I've been excommunicated for thinking women are real people?

EDIT: From a PM he just sent me

I apologize that I am proud to be Jewish.
              Then put it on a jew thread! not here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                Let the antisemitism begin!
                Thats what i was trying to aviod but Verthanthi doesnt seem to care.

Comment

If I am a dictator, I would pass a law and refrain retards from reproducing. I for one, hate to see a bunch of idiots running around on this forum. Sometimes I secretly cry at night when I think about my miserable life on this planet full of stupid people.

Thats quite abnoxious, lets all bow down to your superior intellect o worthy king.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    there are plenty of hetero couples who can't produce children too. they still get married.
                    He is talking traditionally which in a traditional sense hetro's marry and have kids
                    Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 03-17-2004, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                      Are you familiar with the DSV-V publication of psychological diseases?

Homosexuality is explicibly absent from the list of medical diseases. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a homosexual.

That said, from my psychology book, Psychology by David G. Myers, Ph.D. Psychology at the University of Michigan, quote:

People are people. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they will impose it on their adopted children.
                      No-one said that homosexuality was a disease! not many including i said that homosexuality was wrong. But raising a child is different. The child would have to succumb to added pressures in life at a very young age and although some may handle it i dont think many will and therefore i dont think it be allowed for children to suffer therefore adoption shouldnt be allowed.

Comment

• You brought the Jewish opinion up, bitchface, not me. If you want to use Judism as a talking point, prepare for people to talk about Judism.

As for hetrosexual couples "traditionally" having children. While many do, some don't or can't. If the argument that marriage is all about making new babies, then nonchild bearing hetrocouples should be banned as well as homosexual couples.
                        Last edited by Verthanthi; 03-17-2004, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• if we applied malthusian practice and killed all the homosexuals i would be wasting my life on this thread

edit: and yes, it has to be a mass of people, just killing me isnt going to radically alter the world.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
                            You brought the Jewish opinion up, bitchface, not me. If you want to use Judism as a talking point, prepare for people to talk about Judism.

As for hetrosexual couples "traditionally" having children. While many do, some don't or can't. If the argument that marriage is all about making new babies, then nonchild bearing hetrocouples should be banned as well as homosexual couples.
                            You are so stupid!, first of all i only used the jewish religon to prove a point, i never said i was jewish and no-one knew at that time therefore was no reason why you should of said anything unless it was a correction, being a jew has no relevance to this topic if you want to talk about being a jew then create a jew thread okay! Secondly it was a response to Fit of Rage and i was backing up T@lcat because fit of rage miscomprehended his statement and obviously you did as well!In a traditional sense all hetros marriages spawn children!What its true and what is traditional a two different things! and no-one said anything about banning homosexuals or fruitless couples so i dont know what you are going on about!
                            Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 03-17-2004, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                              if we applied malthusian practice and killed all the homosexuals i would be wasting my life on this thread

edit: and yes, it has to be a mass of people, just killing me isnt going to radically alter the world.
                              If no-one here is against homosexuals why did you raise that point?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                                No-one said that homosexuality was a disease! not many including i said that homosexuality was wrong. But raising a child is different. The child would have to succumb to added pressures in life at a very young age and although some may handle it i dont think many will and therefore i dont think it be allowed for children to suffer therefore adoption shouldnt be allowed.
                                First of all, this wasn't directed at you, but since you feel the need to intervene:

Your logic is very poor. What added pressure are you talking about? Other kids teasing the kid that their parents are gay? Most kids don't even grasp the concept of homosexual versus heterosexual until at least junior high school. You state that "some may handle it but I dont think many will." A fallacy if I ever saw one. Kids suffer from peer pressure all the time. It's called growing up. It will happen in one form or another: kids pick on someone for his intelligence, his stupidity, his obesity, his infirmity, his habits: you name it, it's an object of ridicule. "Therefore i dont think it be allowed for children to suffer." Look- you may think that children are suffering with gay parents, but did you even READ my quote? Studies have proven time and time again that children raised by gay parents overall grow up to be socially well-adjusted. It's a fact, and your petty logic can't circumvent that.
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X