No announcement yet.

Final fantasy VII Sephiroth thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Truth Behind Aerith's Resurrection And The Fall Of The Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Alright, as you know, Aerith died at the hands of Sephroth (in the Temple of the Ancients if my memory serves me right). You throw her in the water, crowd cries, game on. If you return to Midgar (the Shinra controled city where you began, with the metal disc over it) you can walk back to the church where you first ran into Aerith (beginning of the game, you fell through the roof and landed in her flowers) and you'll see a ghost of her there and then when you get close she disappears.

Back in 1997, when they were finalizing the FF7 game for the Holiday release, Square previously had an alternate ending to the game with an alternate boss battle. You supposedly had to collect some special book and give it to the Kalm Traveler, and then he'll give you another special item to resurrect her (why doesn't a Phoenix Down work, like in every battle? I have no fuckin clue.). You learn about this side-mission when you talk to her ghost in the Church. Why isn't in the game you ask? The idea for the alternate ending wasn't able to be worked into the storyline quite well and they didn't have enough time to create the FMV sequences and compress them so they still fit 3 discs by the time the game was being produced (the hard copies of the game). Do I have some 100% proof about this? No. Is it bullshit? Probably. But thats the story.

And, if you wanna know how to get Zack (the cloud model with Black hair, lol) that you saw in one of Cloud's flashbacks. You were suposedly supposed to get all the 1/35 soliders and then goto Cloud's home town (forgot the name of it by now). This is definately bullshit.

If you want to get Sephiroth in your party, for good, you have to use a Gameshark-like device. If you do the code, you can't control him. Basically it's the computer controled drone you play with in Cloud's flashback when he went on a mission for SOLDIER to the Mako Reactor.

If you want to get Aerith in your party from Level 1 to the End of the Game, you also use a Gameshark-like device, but, I don't remember exactly where, but Its near the end of disc 1 or 2 where the game will lock up due to the fact that Aerith is in your party and she's not supposed to be (its another case before being slain by Sephiroth).

And Nailed is definately on the right track with his statement about things being removed from the game and the useless "Key Items"
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 03-15-2004, 05:23 PM. Reason: Note: Finding All 1/35 Soldiers requires a Strategy Guide or lack of a social life.
    DELETED

Comment

Yeah, lots of things don't quite add up. However, I think if they do remake it, it will spoil FF7 and make things not quite so special about it (eg if they make it so you can bring Aeris back to life then her death would be meaningless. If they made it so you could do this in the first place FF7 would be far less popular imo).

Square were going to put the Aeris revival in, got halfway through doing it, ran out of time and just deleted all of the bits about it so far. I guess they forgot some of the minor details though. This explain the ghost you see and the Midgar Key you can find at the digging site but it will still not open the Midgar Gate (think this is right - haven't played this game in sooo long).

BTW, by giving the book to the Kalm Traveler he will give you the Underwater materia in return so there is no time limit for when you fight Emerald Weapon.

Also, I do believe Zack would have had a bigger part in the game, though. I think that it is Zack in the slums in Midgar who is sick with Mako poinsioning. But then that's just my opinion :P He could also be another Sephiroth cone, but whatever.

Comment

i personally think that FF7 had the best mini game thus far in FF history.. nothing is better than rising a Chocobo and riding it in a race and producing the gold specal Chocobo.. but still overall.. the game was pretty easy to beat... just get everyone to level 100 and get the 4X Cut.. then u can beat the final boss in like 3 rounds..
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

There are 12, and you find a majority of them by playing that stupid shooting game in Gold Saucer
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

It took me way too damn long to finish off FFVII, and when I finally did and heard about the Sephiroth thing, I attempted the first two things Kim listed eariler and neither work....and gameshark just fucks up your game more then it helps lolz :P

Comment

Adaydia, you never beat emerald weapon? Cast regen-all. Give as many people a cure3-counter. If you have KotR, you'll beat it so fast you don't even know what the deal is :O. Only thing that is annoying about Ruby weapon is if he knocks out the character with your KotR you're screwed haha, and the AI always has a way with f'ing you over.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

there's a trick to beating ruby weapon. all you have to do is fight some random battle before him and kill off two of your party members yourself. then, fight ruby weapon. if you show up with only one living character (and resurrect the other two during the fight), ruby can't use his annoying attack.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                  there's a trick to beating ruby weapon. all you have to do is fight some random battle before him and kill off two of your party members yourself. then, fight ruby weapon. if you show up with only one living character (and resurrect the other two during the fight), ruby can't use his annoying attack.
                  Oh yea thats right. I remember my friend telling something like that, but I never fought Ruby weapon like that anyways. I just lucked thru it and hopefully my two good characters remain in.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Materia : Final Attack+Phoenix (cures all fallen players to full health and mp). Does the trick every time.

and if you're having trouble with Emerald weapon's super attack (i forgot the name) and are taking 9999 damage and dying every time he uses it, try this. That attack is directly related to how much materia is on the character who it attacks.

Cloud = 5 pieces
                    Red XIII = 3 Pieces
                    Cid = 1 Piece.

Damage Delt: Cloud - 5555 Red XIII - 3333 Cid - 1111.

Just prioritize what you really NEED in materia and spread it out.
                    DELETED

Comment

Final Attack + Phoenix, have someone cast Kotr, then another one mimic, and so on. Don't remember my super materia combos, but I made one of my guys cast Kotr 2-3 times
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I cheated.

Hah, im a fucktard. Afk

EDIT: Laff, that Knights of the Round Summon kicks em a new asshole.
                        Last edited by abrasion; 03-16-2004, 11:42 AM.
                        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

I think if you master KotR or any other materia, you get another one of it, then just master those and equip the clones to the people who dont have. Only bad part about it is that the fucking attack takes forever. I dunno, last time i beat that game was ages ago :/
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

It's been so long since I beat those 2, but yeah, the god damn KOTR summon works great but takes forever. Oh well, it's like 16x9999 damage every time, but takes like 60 seconds to go every time.
                            sdg

Comment

ha ff7 is the best. I remember having 4 kotr's i think. i mastered it and got another (took about 8 fucking hours), got the master summon because i mastered all the summon materia, and got another master summon for beating emerald or something. i think having quadra magic+kotr and w-summon would let you summon kotr like 8 times in a row, of course 1 kotr would basically kill anything except the weapons and sephiroth. i also remember having yuffie having cover materia then every other slot was like counter, counter, counter, magic counter+ultima, command counter+mime, counter, command counter+morph. or something like that. thats was fun.
                              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

WSumon-KOTR (Mastery)
                                Mime (Mastery)

(Party note: Cloud, Tifa, and Barret vs some random guy)

Round 1: Cloud casts KOTR 2 times.
                                Round 2: Tifa Mimes Cloud's Attack, 2 KOTR.
                                Round 3: Barret Mimes Tifa's Mime of Cloud's Attack, 2 KOTR.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X