House of 1000 corpses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of 1000 corpses

Just saw House of 1000 corpses how fucking freaky and fuck up is it!

zombie is the man.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

He is already directing the sequel to House of 1000 corpses in which all the "evil characters" escape before police can catch them. check imdb for more info

Comment

I heard this movie sucked in 1000 ways... by both critics and user reviews. Hopefully it has reached the threshold for sh!ttiness, if in fact it is that bad--I can't judge firsthand. So I suppose the 2nd can't be worse in any way; nothing to lose everything to gain!
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
          I heard this movie sucked in 1000 ways... by both critics and user reviews. Hopefully it has reached the threshold for sh!ttiness, if in fact it is that bad--I can't judge firsthand. So I suppose the 2nd can't be worse in any way; nothing to lose everything to gain!
          I didnt see the movie i just read the review. personally rob zombie is a major tool in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
            No fucking way!, could anyone say that the movie sucked, it was entertaining the evil characters were properly developed unlike many horror films and if your a tech head the camera angels, the distortion of color, the crazy bits in the middle were amazing. Technically it was amazing and entertaining i dont know where you heard your reviews from except that they probably couldnt handle the violence (heh).

Comment

Originally posted by Private420
              He is already directing the sequel to House of 1000 corpses in which all the "evil characters" escape before police can catch them. check imdb for more info
              awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Private420
                I didnt see the movie i just read the review. personally rob zombie is a major tool in my book
                Zombie is a fucking legend, he made goth-metal popular!

Comment

i didnt realy like this movie too much, i saw it in the theater,, um but there was one very powerfull scene at little past the half way mark i think were that cop is exacuted.that scene was incredible and done very... words fail me. lets just say its worth the movie not being so great. IMO
                  work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Yea but this film is only for die hard sick twisted horror fans like me, if your favourite movies consist of When Harry Met Sally and all those fruity movies obviously your not gonna like it, if your a horror fan then i garuantee you will love it!

Comment

That movie was shit. Sad to say 28 days later was better than that waste of time. Maybe it will be good when Rob Zombie doesn't decide to spend the 25 dollar budget on a Spencer's shopping spree and a line of coke.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                        Zombie is a fucking legend, he made goth-metal popular!
                        Rob Zombie doesen`t do gothic metal thou
                        FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

thgis thread is thumbs up

so many plot twists
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

White Zombie was sludge metal.
                            Rob Zombie was just terrible.

Comment