Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look to the Past or Future (election, terrorism etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Troll King
    Did you skip over the part where he was talking about sarcasm? This one wasn't as subtle as Mantra's, but it's fairly clear.
    read post #222.

Seriously on a side note (open ended-not adressed specifically against you TK but the first part was) if you distrust your govt so much and think they are doing so much wrong then why dont you leave? and if its because the govt has so many other benefits like freedom of speech then why arent you willing to fight for it?
    I think alot of you have just seen to many movies on the 60s and thought it will be a cool idea to "take down the establishment" but what you really are doing is "taking down your fellow soldiers who want to protect you" - now thats what i consider a wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
      read post #222.
      I did. I was responding to Amok by showing you were clearly being sarcastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
        I did. I was responding to Amok by showing you were clearly being sarcastic.
        Saying that i was sarcasitc? because i wasnt why would i provide reasoning in support of that sarcastic statement? but mantra was.
        By democracy i mean allowing the citizens of the country to influence political policy and thats all i mean.
        Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 04-09-2004, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X