Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cherish every single second of every single day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    Are you talking about entropia?
    Well, my friend didn't fall from a doughnut sign, it was a steam pipe.
    And I know he had played SubSpace for a pretty long time, tho I don't know his nick. My other friends say he had name Killer but I'm not too sure if he really had it.
    He also once talked me about being in Disoblige so maybe you knew him?
    Last edited by Dant-Zu; 03-26-2004, 11:24 AM.
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I was telling Fit about this in a PM. Perhaps there is a "God" out there after all. On one hand, I'm inclined to believe there isn't because if there was a little eight-year-old girl shouldn't have her parents ripped away from her. On the other hand, I found out more about the situation, and it looks like the girl is going to be adopted into a loving family.

As it turns out, one of my sister's colleagues, a woman of about 35 or something like that, lost her child during birth about six or seven years ago. The woman isn't able to have kids now. She's thinking of adopting the little girl, and the entire school/community is behind her 100%. If all goes well, a mother robbed of her child will get a daughter, and a girl robbed of her mother won't be cast out as an orphan.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Wow, what a great ending to a sad story. This thread made my day.
        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Dantzu, entropia died about 1-2 years ago (can't really remember exactly), he was 15, from Finland, and his name was Mikko. He lived somewhere in the so called countryside, outside from Helsinki. In Lohja or something. And the rumours say that he was drunk and climbed up from a steampipe (as you said) and either fell or jumped down. He used the name Entropia in SS, but he also had another name, can't really remember it now. Something along Phoenix-Killer.

Variable should know more about this since he knew entropia irl.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I had a few of my friends die in a car accident just over a year ago. They were on their way to a LAN party, got hit by a camaro doing 120(kmh), two of them flew out of the car when it flipped and died. The driver was comatose for a few weeks and has lost all memory of the incident. The last person in the car suffered some minor head trauma.

i consider myself to be lucky as i didnt get into the car and go with them.
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

We all live in a scary, unsecure world. And yet, there is truly nothing we can do to solve it, but to cope. Live life in the moment, for the next coul be for the worst. Cherish all that is close to you; cherish life.

I know this feeling all too well. I'm the second generation after. Both of my great grandparents died in the Holocaust. My gradparents escaped. You may not think that this has any effect on me, but all of those fears of separation, of abondoning, the fear of the unknown and death have been unconciously passed down to me. And I can't do anything about it. They're there, and I accept them.

"God granted me the strength to change the things I can, and accept the thing's I can't"

Life is short, and its hard, the key to happiness is to accept this, and continue living on with it.
              2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
              9:trashed> LOL YOJ
              9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
              9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
              We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                Dantzu, entropia died about 1-2 years ago (can't really remember exactly), he was 15, from Finland, and his name was Mikko. He lived somewhere in the so called countryside, outside from Helsinki. In Lohja or something. And the rumours say that he was drunk and climbed up from a steampipe (as you said) and either fell or jumped down. He used the name Entropia in SS, but he also had another name, can't really remember it now. Something along Phoenix-Killer.

Variable should know more about this since he knew entropia irl.
                Ok, so if Variable knew him, he is the guy I'm talking about(because Vari lives/lived in the same town as I do). And also his name was Mikko. And the town is called Muhos, not Lohja, which is far away from Helsinki, near Oulu. Well atleast now I now what name he played.
                He talked a lot bout SS but I never asked 'bout his name. Nice guy he was.
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

folks definitely treasure what you have.... especially as teen agers you will never have more in your life then you do right now

especially your family.....

in my early 20's on a new years eve afternoon, i was waiting for my mother to show up, you see she had gone to visit my grandfather a couple days before at a city about 5 hours drive away...

about the time she was going to be home, i had a knock on the door, she and i were supposed to be going out for dinner that night together... i was 23 years old...

the knock at the door was an OPP officer (highway cop in ontario, canada) and he was there to tell me my mother had been killed in a car accident on the highway driving home to me........

it was devistating, for lots of reasons.......one being that i was supposed to go with her, and would have done most of the driving, but i was being a lazy ass who wanted to hang out with his friends over the holidays instead of going with her.....

point is, you never know what you have till u lose it........ so treasure your time.... and treasure the time you have with those around you that love you, whether you think they do or not
                  Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
                  X