GTA: San Andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA: San Andreas

is the latest game to be released in the GTA series. date of release is supposed to be Oct. 19th.

anyone else as excited as i am about this?

Coool!
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Rockstar is already hiring writers to do the plot for this game right now. So GTA in Los Angeles, good times.

I guess these are characters from different from scripts....

Originally posted by Gamespot.com
      On the top of the role's reading script, Maccer is described as a "Manchester-born white male, 22." The dialogue also gives a taste of Maccer's personality, since it is taken from the 1999 film Human Traffic, which followed a group of young British clubbers on a drug-fueled night of partying. Coincidentally, Moff, the character who uttered the lines in the film, was played by Danny Dyer, the actor who voiced Kent Paul in Vice City.

The next character, Mad Dogg, is described as "Black American Male, 23." Judging by the script, Mad Dogg will not be the paradigm of social responsiblity. His lines are those of O-Dog, the homicidal teenager played by Larenz Tate in the 1993 classic Menace II Society, and are drenched in hardcore profanity and mid-'90s gangsta slang.

Last comes Maria, referred to in the script as a "young Italian female." The script is taken from the 1988 film Colors, which focused on two Los Angeles police officers' efforts to stem the rising tide of gang warfare. The lines were borrowed from Maria Conchita Alonso's Louisa Gomez, the Hispanic love interest of Senn Penn's rookie LAPD officer in the film.

Although Rockstar did not respond to inquires about the characters, several other details about GTA: San Andreas' plot can be inferred from the scripts. First, given the vintage of the films and the modern vernacular, the game will take place in semicontemporary times, as opposed to the 1970s-set game some had speculated. Second, the film will feature a West Coast gangsta prominently, perhaps even as the lead.
      DELETED

Comment

Eminem and mumbly mumbly 50-Cent will be playing large parts in the game apparently, and also they will be a large part of the music. I hope to god they have a decent rock station..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          Eminem and mumbly mumbly 50-Cent will be playing large parts in the game apparently, and also they will be a large part of the music. I hope to god they have a decent rock station..
          who the fuck would put eminem in their video game?! if he's in there i'm not buying it.

Comment

I think you do missions with them,

Eminem? I'll pop a fucking cap in that white ass of his.

Comment

GTA: San Andreas was announced as next game in GTA series on March 1st btw. As always, its gonna ROCK the old ones! Can't wait
              GO LEAFS GO!
              Inspriational Songs for Subspace:
              Duran Duran - Reflex

Inspirational Songs for TW forums:
              Tears for Fears - Shout

Comment

One mission should involve "Wasting that punk bitch."
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...