No announcement yet.

Who Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just abuse wadi, it's for a good cause! The TW forum community stands behind you!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
      But then again I am done with this forum the same way I am done with TW. It's just a matter of time before I quit it ^_^
      great news indeed

Comment

I blame society.
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
          It's Trash Talk not Useless Crap, you dumb retard.

But then again I am done with this forum the same way I am done with TW. It's just a matter of time before I quit it ^_^
          Bullshit. I'll believe it when you actually leave, you attention-starved unamusing pyscho. You're not funny, your parents don't love you, we all hate you, please go die.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

One second, by the sounds of things, you must have no life yourself, stupid whore, I hate you now.

Comment

vaguely interesting
              what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
              http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                One second, by the sounds of things, you must have no life yourself, stupid whore, I hate you now.
                hating takes too much energy :/
                DELETED

Comment

This post rocks.
                  G[y]Ro> omfg
                  G[y]Ro> u nerds
                  G[y]Ro> NERDS
                  G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    Bullshit. I'll believe it when you actually leave, you attention-starved unamusing pyscho. You're not funny, your parents don't love you, we all hate you, please go die.
                    don't sugar coat it man, say what's really on your mind
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                      Just abuse wadi, it's for a good cause! The TW forum community stands behind you!
                      Yeah its safe to say we all stand behind you.
                      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                      .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                        don't sugar coat it man, say what's really on your mind

I <3 Pearl Jam. Oh shit, Awesome's going to take that comment literally and put me on ignore.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                          Mall attack reticent purple monkey dishwasher.

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT YOU'RE ST00PID, LOL!!
                          Mattey might not be the god.. but he certainly is a god. That was funny as hell.

Telcat... I'm going to try a different approach with you. Most everyone seems to insult you right from the beginning but I'll try something a little different. Ok.. when you are posting and just rambling, just start the thread in Useless Crap, that isn't an insult, it's just the name of the section where rambling threads go. But if you want to insult someone about stuff they do in-game then use the trash talk section. Finally, if you have a real topic to discuss or show people, which isn't just rambling, use the general section.

Now Telcat you claim to be very intelligent, so let's see if you're smart enough to follow those simple instructions. I promise you, if you do that and behave, you will find it easier to get along with people.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Ofcourse!

Comment

Wonderful! I posted a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X