• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (RATTY...)>CUTE AND LOVEABLE???

JOIN RATTYS SQUAD! CAREBEARS! PASS=ratty .?squadjoin=CareBears!:ratty
    sage

Useless Crap
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

cack.
      A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Carebears are awesome!
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Zeus takes orders from wax. I'm not suprised, but I didn't realize he was that much of a fucking tool.
          sage

Comment

He's only pissed because no one listens to him, unlike back in the good old days where he was the oh so funny comedien where he would type everything in capitals, insert something vulgar which isn't actually that funny and everyone would roll around laughing because he was in pallies
            Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-01-2004, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              He's only pissed because no one listens to him, unlike back in the good old days where he was the oh so funny comedien where he would type everything in capitals, insert something vulgar which isn't actually that funny and everyone would roll around laughing because he was in pallies
              Now you leave him alone.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

He spends his spare time on internet forums slagging me off, I think I'm entitled to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  No I'm pissed because you moved my fucking thread and it's a travesty in the first place that you're on staff, let alone a mod.
                  sage

Comment

I can never understand why someone would be upset because their threads get moved. The difference in quality between the stuff that stays and the stuff that goes is negligable anyway, so it's like arguing over whether to call crap crap or not. In the end, it's still crap, no matter what someone calls it, or where it gets sent.
                    Last edited by Troll King; 04-01-2004, 09:57 PM.

Comment

billy no mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        I can never understand why someone would be upset because their threads get moved. The difference in quality between the stuff that stays and the stuff that goes is negligable anyway, so it's like arguing over whether to call crap crap or not. In the end, it's still crap, no matter what someone calls it, or where it gets sent.
                        You're missing the fact that it isn't crap in the first place.
                        sage

Comment

Working...
                        X