Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me some birthday celebration ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me some birthday celebration ideas!

Today's my birthday, but unfortunately I can't celebrate until this weekend. I'm spending the weekend with a lady friend of mine, but aside from the obvious birthday sex, we're not sure what the hell else we should do. I need some ideas, and I figured you crazy fuckers wouldn't disappoint me in the "crazy shit to do" department.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

play chess with those mini liquor bottles you can buy, each type has its own rank, depending on the volume of alcohol.

Comment

i'm all up for going to the bar with friends and make them by you a variety of shots, starting with the worst and getting better as the night goes on.

Recommended start point:

Prarie Fire.

Finish point:

something smooth and nice like umm, ummm, i don't know many girlie shots.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

There's always the classic eight-ball and Malaysian hookers combo, if you're lacking inspiration.
        RogerMexico
        The Daily Nice
        Post Secret

Comment

use the classic going to the movies or going out to eat. . . .

Comment

do the gallon challenge with your lady friend

that's where you see who can drink a gallon of milk the fastest*

*you will throw up a lot. there's just no way around it

edit: by the way, i'm not talking pussy, pitter-patter vomiting either. i'm talking hands-on-hip form projectile vomiting

edit again: if you do it sober you won't throw up as much, but it won't be nearly as fun
            Last edited by Pearl Jam; 04-05-2004, 06:13 PM.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Touch Her Boobies!
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

She wants to take me to a strip club, mostly because she thinks I'll enjoy it, but also because she thinks she might be bi so she wants to see if strippers wet her whistle or not. Drinking will definitely be going down too. Any good drinking activities you guys know of that don't involve me throwing up on her and/or myself?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i'd say "drink straight shots of jagermeister out of her asshole", but that wouldn't really be "enjoyable"

don't go nuts on the drinking at the strip clubs, either. one beer costs like $6. it sucks. get drunk, then go
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I might do one better than that, bz. She said she doesn't care if I pour liquor all over her boobies and lick it off. I'm debating on what's more important, licking her boobies, or wasting all that liquor. We might just do the licking thing with a bottle of cheap champaigne.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Nothing anyone here will suggest can top a lady friend of yours suggesting you go to a strip club because she might be bisexual.

NOTHING.

Comment

unless, it involves her, and her bisexual friend. TK has been topped.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

but how are you going to find any bi chicks if you don't go to the strip club? the night has to begin somewhere.

and yes, most strippers have gay tendencies.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

and jason, don't worry about getting drunk.. I mean, drink away, have a good time, but if you go out with the idea of "I'm gonna get wasted!" you'll end up throwing up.. just go with the flow, once you puke, the sexual tension will be removed from the evening.

Comment

Listen to beez on this one--he's an expert at puking.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X